Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Conte bought to make Kane an offer he can't refuse!

mUSiuV_5_400x400.jpg

Told y'all about conte! Probably heard kane was definitely off so said

"levy... I'm here for a good time not a long time... So fuckee yer rebildee eh joob capiche?"

Lmao Conte won’t be hoodwinked by Levy meanwhile the Jose fan boys are waiting for their new Roma kits and Europa conference league fixtures to come out 🤣🤣

Tottenham being linked with a variety of managers all different playing styles show the club is lost... Trying to move from Jose to Conte in hopes player relation and style of play will be different again proves spurs are lost for an identity right now

Last few post about Jose come from your boys no?? Catching Ls in the Europa League final with 1 shot on target and your boys mentioning Jose???? Lmao its a little uncomfortable

Lmao the last post I made about Jose was responding to you. The last post about Jose was yo homeboy! And in you came to the rescue..lmao

When I make a joke responding to that post... in you come calling Utd fans obsessed...bruh!!! That’s more than a little uncomfortable 😂😂

If we gotta take the jokes, you gotta take the jokes about yo lord and saviour ..lol

Lmao the last post I made about Jose was responding to you. The last post about Jose was yo homeboy! And in you came to the rescue..lmao

When I make a joke responding to that post... in you come calling Utd fans obsessed...bruh!!! That’s more than a little uncomfortable 😂😂
E2z5PTfXwAADfuA-removebg-preview.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back