Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Poch goes back to Spurs hes an idiot... He'll be going back to a team that needs a complete rebuild and is Levi gonna give him the funds and freedom to do that???

Also, dude has a super team at PSG and still didnt win Ligue 1... He needs to win somemore at PSG and crack on to a big team after a season or two...

If Poch goes back to Spurs hes an idiot... He'll be going back to a team that needs a complete rebuild and is Levi gonna give him the funds and freedom to do that???

Also, dude has a super team at PSG and still didnt win Ligue 1... He needs to win somemore at PSG and crack on to a big team after a season or two...
At the same time nobody knows wtf type of politics going on over there
Tuchel hated it and now poch wants no parts of it

@GNS @RetroLDN @Water Ur Seeds

giphy.gif

Rio's spo

Heard about this thinking it must be baseless speculation.

There better be something scandalous brewing at PSG to leave without winning a league title or the CL, for tottenham of all places.
It would show a lack of winning mentality.

Look at Lukaku, best believe I'd take him over Harry Kane, someone seems exempt from criticism for his poor performances at the business-end of comps (for club and country). He now knows it's win or everything else was just for show, and celebrating "TOP 4" and/or finishing above your fiercest rivals should be left for the overachievers.

Watch United go and sign Kane too, expecting a spine of Henderson, Maguire, Bruno and Kane, led by Solskjaer to win them trophies...all players who have never won shit and have lost in multiple finals.

There's nothing you can do that'll make me want citeh to win on saturday.

Can't wait for the nfl to kickoff, with every ravens loss, expect a mike tomlin gif.
As long as Cam is still your QB, no Pats slander from me (try not to root against Black QBs) . Once Mac takes over, ALL GLOVES ARE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back