Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many deluded United fans online. It boggles the mind.
These retards are perfectly happy with ole and when asked about his ineptitude they site klopp and fucking sir alex ferguson. Wtf. Like they're anywhere comparable other than all 3 being white men.

I can't, at this point ole is damn near at the same level as the glazers to me. A tumor that needs to be removed.

If I'm in charge of decisions at man united, main reason for me remove Ole of his duties now is because I think he's done what he came in and was meant to do.

Let's recall the situation when he was interim manager, man U were in turmoil and the atmosphere was rather toxic. Pogba was ostracised by mourinho and Jose in turn was lashing out at the board because they didn't give him the funds to sign maguire. Fans were shitting on lukaku, martial and luke Shaw ("my mind his body.." still one of the most disrespectful things I've heard a manager say about his player) weren't in favour either...

Now since Ole has come, existing squad has improved such as Fred, Lindelof, Pogba (bar martial) including departures such as lukaku, Sánchez, young etc, Shaw has laid off the burgers and chips to now having probably his best season of his career, recruitment has been consistent (wan bissaka, maguire, Fernandes, Cavani) except for VdB who in his defence can't be labelled a bum if he ain't been given the chance to showcase on a consistent basis, OGS also got united into top 4 champions league spots 2 of the last 3 seasons... The guy has done up to his limitations.

I said a while ago, Ole ain't the guy to bring United back to the promise land of titles and trophies, but he is the guy to build the platform for the next guy to do so.

Now we got a summer of manager merry go rounds; Zidane is available, Allegri been available and many others. Just as important, certain players are making key decisions on their futures (Kane, Mbappe, Haaland, Sancho etc). A lot of them look at money, prestige of club but really it's all about winning. Man United will look third/fourth best choice in some players eyes when they know that they could play under better managers than Ole

With the high player and manager profile on offer this Summer, there needs to be strong consideration in managerial change otherwise a trick could be missed... Then again football is a funny old game and United sticks with Ole and ends up winning the champions league in 2022! (no way did I expect Arteta to win the fa Cup in 2020 so there you go)

Step backwards

Sums up the way the club is going right now. We're trading a Bugatti Chiron for a Peugeot 105 and expecting the same results. It's stupid even entertaining the idea. I'm all for buying Parris but not swapping one of the best strikers in the world for her.

The issue is the board - no ambition and no intention on spending to get us competing with the best.

Sums up the way the club is going right now. We're trading a Bugatti Chiron for a Peugeot 105 and expecting the same results. It's stupid even entertaining the idea. I'm all for buying Parris but not swapping one of the best strikers in the world for her.

The issue is the board - no ambition and no intention on spending to get us competing with the best.
Arsenal problem in the wsl wasn't quality it's strength in depth. It's just wild

Lmao Arsenal fans talking about delusion is always funny to me.

Ole about to get that new contract.

But I agree with @Valentinez A. Kaiser...Ole has overseen the rebuild and I been said this from day...he shouldn’t be here to reap the benefits of trophies.

Problem is he kinda of overachieved this season. Improving on last season by finishing second. Getting past the semi final curse. It’s hard to sack him.

His man management has been fantastic. He set out a plan to his bosses and actually followed through. It’s hard to sack him right now unless you promote him internally.

Utd culture is not about just sacking managers like Chelsea..it’s not in the DNA.

The public outrage would be much different had we just won the Europa...it’s gonna be long summer for Ole.

Lmao Arsenal fans talking about delusion is always funny to me.

Ole about to get that new contract.

But I agree with @Valentinez A. Kaiser...Ole has overseen the rebuild and I been said this from day...he shouldn’t be here to reap the benefits of trophies.

Problem is he kinda of overachieved this season. Improving on last season by finishing second. Getting past the semi final curse. It’s hard to sack him.

His man management has been fantastic. He set out a plan to his bosses and actually followed through. It’s hard to sack him right now unless you promote him internally.
I think you been underachieving in terms of the squad

Reactions: GNS
Everyone has apart from City/Liverpool haven’t they

And honestly, did you think Utd would be top 4 at the beginning of the season?

I mean you man spent big and relied on Spurs to get top 4
United group has been together the longest the only thing that makes me think united and Chelsea will be on the same levels was management lampard wasn't it and same for ole.

If klopp is at United you lot are champions. Losing the Europa League final wasn't the failure Manchester United wasn't supposed to be there you should of made it out your group that's when alarm bells should of been going off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back