Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be but they tried to #metoo him in the states, he already has a Becks esque brand - cause Becks paved the way - so I’d reckon fam stays in Europe, might even retire at Sporting(they haven’t won the league in a million years)...
Tried to me to him? the leaks show he was Incredibly suspect the guy who got the leaks was right about everything

as they have been a lot for the past decade but so far they always lost it in the end, thought they were gonna win it not so long ago with Jesus as coach n Dost as top striker until the director started firing everyone lol

If they bottle it again than I could see Ronnie returning in a few seasons to try and bring the title back home...
Idk, I'm a table watcher lol and I've always seen them in the past stuck in 3rd behind Porto and Benfica

Glazers win. Worst owners in the league. Ole will pay the price soon and whoever the next manager is will have to over perform. They have already briefed the media to not expect to much in the summer.

Kroenke don’t take money out he just doesn’t invest any extra...

Things could look bad in a week from now.

They’re taking Sancho money out the club meanwhile Roman tryna give Haaland the bag.

Remember Ole named his players last summer. Grealish, Sancho and Upamecano. He ain’t get any of his targets.

Reactions: GNS
They’re taking Sancho money out the club meanwhile Roman tryna give Haaland the bag.

Remember Ole named his players last summer. Grealish, Sancho and Upamecano. He ain’t get any of his targets.
The irony is they're costing themselves money through the lack of success. The more trophies won on the pitch the more they can command in the corporate sponsorship deals they love so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back