Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little OT but... Why is this site so slow lately? Is it under attack or something?
Mayne, I thought was my phone. It’s hella Laaaaaaaaagging

Yo, big time lagging...

Lag In Real Life GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Sort it out Everton smh

Ben Godfrey is a throwback defender at times, good to see a defender willing to put their body on the line... Surely a future England CB...

Sort it out Everton smh

Ben Godfrey is a throwback defender at times, good to see a defender willing to put their body on the line... Surely a future England CB...
We are one of teams that need home support. I agree with Godfrey, we need more players like him on this squad. Carlo is going to make more changes this summer.

I’m on one of the Everton forums and a couple of people want Carlo out. Sometimes I can’t with this team and the fans.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I’m on one of the Everton forums and a couple of people want Carlo out. Sometimes I can’t with this team and the fans.
LOL, its most fan-bases. There are Liverpool fans that want Klopp out, ridiculous.

Even in this thread, a bunch of Man Utd fans want Ole out even though the dude is doing a great job.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
LOL, its most fan-bases. There are Liverpool fans that want Klopp out, ridiculous.

Even in this thread, a bunch of Man Utd fans want Ole out even though the dude is doing a great job.
Trust me I know. We still got Koeman and Silva players out there. Most people are mad because with this crazy season, this would have the best chance to sneak into the Champions League. Europe is still within a shot, but other than Coleman and Godfrey who is new, we don’t have fighters on this team.

New contract?? Are we ever going to win anything with him in charge?

Manager needs a contract before we go into the market. Potential buys will question the club if we finish the season and there is no manager in place. It’s just common sense.

£9m is still very low wage.

Pep = £20m
Klopp, Jose = £15m
Ancelotti = £11m
And I’m not sure about Tuchel but I’m sure it would be more than £9m

Considering Utd is supposed to be one of the “biggest clubs in the world” he is being offered an amount that can easily be paid off if he needs to be sacked.

Not saying I want him sacked, it’s just there is an overreaction from “Ole outers”.

He is on a small contract now and is getting £30k a week raise at Manchester Utd. It’s not that big of a deal.

Most of his players get bigger pay rises.

Manager needs a contract before we go into the market. Potential buys will question the club if we finish the season and there is no manager in place. It’s just common sense.

£9m is still very low wage.

Pep = £20m
Klopp, Jose = £15m
Ancelotti = £11m
And I’m not sure about Tuchel but I’m sure it would be more than £9m

Considering Utd is supposed to be one of the “biggest clubs in the world” he is being offered an amount that can easily be paid off if he needs to be sacked.

Not saying I want him sacked, it’s just there is an overreaction from “Ole outers”.

He is on a small contract now and is getting £30k a week raise at Manchester Utd. It’s not that big of a deal.

Most of his players get bigger pay rises.
9m is far from a low wage especially for a manager who has never won anything that is unheard of. It is even more than what over 85% of the players in the world earns and 99% of the managers. It's just another dumb move by your board

9m is far from a low wage especially for a manager who has never won anything that is unheard of. It is even more than what over 85% of the players in the world earns and 99% of the managers. It's just another dumb move by your board

Yea you missed the point. £9m is low for Utd manager, especially if he gets CL for a second year running.

It’s low compared to the teams we should be compared with and most regular CL managers.

I doubt that he will sign the new contract until top 4 is confirmed. But gotta let the world know they’re sticking with their man. But I agree that our board is dumb...

I said in an earlier post an ok season could look very bad by end of play next Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back