Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah he’s still to hungry to retire, could see him go for glory at PSG or one more season at Juve, I think he’ll retire at the top lvl in Europe...

I agree with him not going just yet...

But I think the money, brand boost and lifestyle could tempt him to finish at a Hollywood team like Inter Miami... I think he could take the MLS to another level like what Becks did in the early 00's with Galaxy...

In the last year or so how many goals has United conceded in stoppage time? Gotta be some sort of record

I have never seen anything like this

I agree with him not going just yet...

But I think the money, brand boost and lifestyle could tempt him to finish at a Hollywood team like Inter Miami... I think he could take the MLS to another level like what Becks did in the early 00's with Galaxy...

Could be but they tried to #metoo him in the states, he already has a Becks esque brand - cause Becks paved the way - so I’d reckon fam stays in Europe, might even retire at Sporting(they haven’t won the league in a million years)...

Could be but they tried to #metoo him in the states, he already has a Becks esque brand - cause Becks paved the way - so I’d reckon fam stays in Europe, might even retire at Sporting(they haven’t won the league in a million years)...
Lol they're actually on top of the table in Portugal this year

I've never seen a manager concede a last minute goal and happily go and shake the opposing managers hand moments later ? wow

Injuries depleted both sides but milan played the better ball

United missed 2 open goals, laughable

We have no midfield

This idiot brings on fred and within 4 minutes he loses the ball 4 times

Greenwood is being mismanaged; last season drove to the goal every chance he gets, this season....give the ball to wan bissaka or the defense is all he does.

Already preparing to be disappointed next leg. Shouldn't be a surprise if they go there and pick up 3 or even a draw.

Congrats to Ahmad

Ole is shit!

Lol they're actually on top of the table in Portugal this year

as they have been a lot for the past decade but so far they always lost it in the end, thought they were gonna win it not so long ago with Jesus as coach n Dost as top striker until the director started firing everyone lol

If they bottle it again than I could see Ronnie returning in a few seasons to try and bring the title back home...

I've never seen a manager concede a last minute goal and happily go and shake the opposing managers hand moments later ? wow

We have no midfield

Greenwood is being mismanaged; last season drove to the goal every chance he gets, this season....give the ball to wan bissaka or the defense is all he does.

Already preparing to be disappointed next leg. Shouldn't be a surprise if they go there and pick up 3 or even a draw.

Congrats to Ahmad

Ole is shit!
:hahaha:

We have no midfield

Congrats to Ahmad

Ole is shit!
I wonder if they actually watch the matches after they play cuz ain’t no way Fred and Maguire should see that much time on the field

After Bruno went off the pitch Man U had no idea what to do once they had possession of the ball... a few times Fred and McSauce were so confused they literally gave the ball back to Milan so they can just get back to defending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back