Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, the media been lying to you... Lol. United were 5th when Bruno was signed... before the 1st game during lockdown against totty, United were 6th. the team's point total improved because both Pogba and Rashford came back from injury and Greenwood started getting starter minutes (and balled out).

This Fernandes dependency is exaggerated and even more so, it's misguided.

Before the last game, Fernandes hadn't score from open play since December. Only scored 1 penalty and no assist during January...Still United kept their unbeaten run and reached 1st place, so why where was the Fernandes dependency then.

Frankly he offers nothing to the game if he's not scoring. Doesn't retain possession well, hardly creates clear-cut chances, can't dictate play/tempo, can't carry the ball. Evidence by United's inability to control or dominate a game despite having a "world class" and "POTY contender" attacker thru the middle.

The way he plays suit him more so than the team, said so himself postgame of the historic 6-1 loss to totty... ole's "tactics is perfect for me".

I said once Pogba was out injured the flaws of the team and particularly the forwards (Fernandes included) would be more noticeable, we seeing it already. Cavani had just 2 touches in the box. Chances are going to be even more scarce.

Naaaah bro we got to top coz of Bruno and aren't there any more because he's been quiet for a while

Once again, the media been lying to you... Lol. United were 5th when Bruno was signed... before the 1st game during lockdown against totty, United were 6th. the team's point total improved because both Pogba and Rashford came back from injury and Greenwood started getting starter minutes (and balled out).

This Fernandes dependency is exaggerated and even more so, it's misguided.

Before the last game, Fernandes hadn't score from open play since December. Only scored 1 penalty and no assist during January...Still United kept their unbeaten run and reached 1st place, so why where was the Fernandes dependency then.

Frankly he offers nothing to the game if he's not scoring. Doesn't retain possession well, hardly creates clear-cut chances, can't dictate play/tempo, can't carry the ball. Evidence by United's inability to control or dominate a game despite having a "world class" and "POTY contender" attacker thru the middle.

The way he plays suit him more so than the team, said so himself postgame of the historic 6-1 loss to totty... ole's "tactics is perfect for me".

I said once Pogba was out injured the flaws of the team and particularly the forwards (Fernandes included) would be more noticeable, we seeing it already. Cavani had just 2 touches in the box. Chances are going to be even more scarce.
Sounds like your picking and choosing to suit your agenda. No open play goal in December, one goal in January. Ok what about the rest of his time at the club. You just going to conveniently omit everything else he's done. That's disingenuous at best.

Hardly creates clear cut chances? Yeah i'm a see myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back