Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao why you care about getting top 4.

One team gets closer than the other
Because every season i hope the board will come to their senses and recruit properly so we can progress. That they fail every season doesn't stop me hoping. As Bruno has shown you only need one smart signing to make big progress.

Because every season i hope the board will come to their senses and recruit properly so we can progress. That they fail every season doesn't stop me hoping. As Bruno has shown you only need one smart signing to make big progress.
1603542758962.gif

Don't talk like dem arsenaL boys bro. Don't let Ole and media trick you like Wenger did them, into thinking repetitive failure (and regressing) is progress.

United haven't won shit since Bruno showed up, both he and the team have failed big time in doing what's most important.... winning trophies.

The Fulham game was the point of no return for me. I don't want them getting top 4 or any trophies, anything to get Ole out.

Enough with delaying the inevitable... he's soft, a charlatan and woefully inept as a coach.

If only the glazers had Roman's high standard for winning.

View attachment 466567

Don't talk like dem arsenaL boys bro. Don't let Ole and media trick you like Wenger did them, into thinking repetitive failure (and regressing) is progress.

United haven't won shit since Bruno showed up, both he and the team have failed big time in doing what's most important.... winning trophies.

The Fulham game was the point of no return for me. I don't want them getting top 4 or any trophies, anything to get Ole out.

Enough with delaying the inevitable... he's soft, a charlatan and woefully inept as a coach.

tenor.gif

View attachment 466567

Lol do you have any idea where we'd be without Bruno. We would be midtable at best and that aint an exaggeration.

Progress is relative especially as Ole was heading for the sack after the loss to Burnley before Bruno came. Shit will get real ugly for us if Bruno gets injured for any length of time

Reactions: GNS
Lol do you have any idea where we'd be without Bruno. We would be midtable at best and that aint an exaggeration.

Progress is relative especially as Ole was heading for the sack after the loss to Burnley before Bruno came. Shit will get real ugly for us if Bruno gets injured for any length of time

Once again, the media been lying to you... Lol. United were 5th when Bruno was signed... before the 1st game during lockdown against totty, United were 6th. the team's point total improved because both Pogba and Rashford came back from injury and Greenwood started getting starter minutes (and balled out).

This Fernandes dependency is exaggerated and even more so, it's misguided.

Before the last game, Fernandes hadn't score from open play since December. Only scored 1 penalty and no assist during January...Still United kept their unbeaten run and reached 1st place, so why where was the Fernandes dependency then.

Frankly he offers nothing to the game if he's not scoring. Doesn't retain possession well, hardly creates clear-cut chances, can't dictate play/tempo, can't carry the ball. Evidence by United's inability to control or dominate a game despite having a "world class" and "POTY contender" attacker thru the middle.

The way he plays suit him more so than the team, said so himself postgame of the historic 6-1 loss to totty... ole's "tactics is perfect for me".

I said once Pogba was out injured the flaws of the team and particularly the forwards (Fernandes included) would be more noticeable, we seeing it already. Cavani had just 2 touches in the box. Chances are going to be even more scarce.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back