Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hundredeyes Our boy Noni Madueke has decided to play for the Homeland. Have u liked what u have seen from him this season?

yeah, he started out guns blazing and reminded me a lot of a less selfish Robben, Schmidt has been rotating the players a lot and he has played a bit out of position but he’s certainly one of our better talents , he would do well at a counter attacking squad like Spurs, Man U n oldskool Chelsea in a season or two Id reckon.

Tuchel on Mount:

"I like what I see from Mason so far. Such a nice and competitive guy. Every game I have seen so far, Mason cares for Chelsea, 100 per cent. I am very happy to have him around, I will not stop pushing him and guiding him."

“His personality is amazing and he is such a competitive guy. He leaves his heart on the pitch and he cares for Chelsea 100%. This is the best basis for big development.”

Mount is about to get adopted real quick. About to show u mfers that his magic does not only work on English managers.

United fans
If u get a video on whatsapp from a rival hating ass fan that just so happens to look like a video of a chick about to lift up her dress.... Be warned it's actually the clip of the second goal from shef(ugh can't even say the words) yesterday.
These pussyoles got me with it ?

Some nigga yesterday said united fans was mad quiet even tho a bunch of us was posting let's see all the noise he's making today @Mknight
Jose and his trash football had people gassed because Son and Kane were overperforming. Even then Kane was being used wrong as far as I'm concerned. The guy is one of the best finishers in football yet you've got him withdrawn so that Son can make runs in behind and that's your only plan. Terrible. Now Kane is out Spurs will soon be Arsenal status.

Jose and his trash football had people gassed because Son and Kane were overperforming. Even then Kane was being used wrong as far as I'm concerned. The guy is one of the best finishers in football yet you've got him withdrawn so that Son can make runs in behind and that's your only plan. Terrible. Now Kane is out Spurs will soon be Arsenal status.
Thanks for not saying Chelsea status. U may be mean sometimes, but u are my brother.

First of all fuck spurs but I dont even hate them muhfuckas. Actually wanted them to get a result but gat damn at that negative football. 90 odd minutes gone and your tapping the ball side to side in the middle if the field. Liverpool was attacking more and they were up 2.
And wtf u bring on bale for?
Bring on fucking moura.
And it seems without kane dropping back to spray the ball out to son nobody else knows how to fucking pass to him.
And lamela is shit

Dead ass football team man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back