Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that particular matter, It may seem to be racist to others, and I ain’t trying to knock that. But it’s only shit talk. Lukaku got in dude face. Zlatmayne give him some chats, an lukaku couldn’t handle it. If he’s that weak, it’s pure shit talk in he muddacunt!!

I Jones about voodoo, obeah, soocoonia, lazabless, it’s only ole talk brah brah. Going back and forth all day, its only joke seen dreadman.

Lukaku, unfortunately, got in his feelings to the point he mention mans wife and kids. No points for that my guy.
Nah.....watched that game in realtime. Zlatan had no reason to talk shit to Lukaku, since Lukaku was going after his teammate initially. He was baiting him with some racist rhetoric, that's why Lukaku went off. I believe the ref heard that nonsense, and was quick to give Zlatan a second yellow in the second half.....because in most cases refs wouldn't give a player with a yellow another one for that challenge.

Lol I actually just watched the highlights those 2 goals weren’t really on him...I take that post back
First goal he had no command of his box
Even ramsdale put him to shame in that regard

Second goal he had a chance to boot out the ball yet he gently rolled it out in the dangerzone.

Goals weren't all on him but he helped

Didn’t see no football yesterday. Can’t comment on anything as I haven’t seen highlights. Family matters.

I see racism is the subject....as usual.

Online Utd fans are real fucking idiots so nothing surprises me.

As for Zlatan. I thought the voodoo shit was disrespectful but I assumed it dated back to their time at Utd together and he knew it would get under his skin. However I am having to concede that times are changing. I personally am not offended but I’m getting old now and gotta tougher skin. It’s time for new world so I get the outcry.

Finally got a chance to see the highlights of the game last night. I just don’t trust Pickford anymore. The goal he let in would have been saved by anyone else. But that the norm for him. And when you are in the hunt for a top 4 finish, you need someone you can trust in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back