Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, what is it exactly u don't like about him?
Not necessarily I don't like him I just don't think hes the best option for the Chelsea job. He was the best option for the situation.

I'm not sure over the course of a competitive league he will be consistent enough to win it..

Something's today impressed me I wish we had that deep midfielder that could score we was asking for that under sarri

This is a black website....you wanna troll that racist shit, go to parler...lmao

On that particular matter, It may seem to be racist to others, and I ain’t trying to knock that. But it’s only shit talk. Lukaku got in dude face. Zlatmayne give him some chats, an lukaku couldn’t handle it. If he’s that weak, it’s pure shit talk in he muddacunt!!

I Jones about voodoo, obeah, soocoonia, lazabless, it’s only ole talk brah brah. Going back and forth all day, its only joke seen dreadman.

Lukaku, unfortunately, got in his feelings to the point he mention mans wife and kids. No points for that my guy.

On that particular matter, It may seem to be racist to others, and I ain’t trying to knock that. But it’s only shit talk. Lukaku got in dude face. Zlatmayne give him some chats, an lukaku couldn’t handle it. If he’s that weak, it’s pure shit talk in he muddacunt!!

I Jones about voodoo, obeah, soocoonia, lazabless, it’s only ole talk brah brah. Going back and forth all day, its only joke seen dreadman.

Lukaku, unfortunately, got in his feelings to the point he mention mans wife and kids. No points for that my guy.
They were both talking shit to each other
One thing I'd say... I'm not gonna be quick to call zlatan racist either but just because "we" did it as kids don't mean there's the same energy to insults when "other" people say it.

They were both talking shit to each other
One thing I'd say... I'm not gonna be quick to call zlatan racist either but just because "we" did it as kids don't mean there's the same energy to insults when "other" people say it.

Yea, that’s true to. Both did cross the line. But there is always that thin line worth questioning when insults/ole talk is being delivered.
At the end of day, keep it football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back