Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arteta needs to just say fuck it and play the kids and those hungry for it.

I want to see Emile Smith-Rowe get some minutes !

Been saying to people that we might as well play the youngsters. Every time I've seen them they've given way more effort than the main team and they play better as well.

Dunno how many Arsenal managers we need to sack for fans to see there's more to this crisis. Senior players are letting Arteta down massively and the board is a load of shit. I'm reading now that David Luiz and Arteta aren't talking now... Club is a mess.

Yo this kid is impressive!

Competition level aside... He's moving like a mix of Tevez and Neymar.
Was going through some stats and his dribble numbers popped out. I am always a fan of a good dribbler, so i had to look him up. Cant wait till he moves to a better league so i can see if he is for real.

Yeah we're going full lockdown here in Holland, same like the Germans but than untill Jan 19th smh, only supermarkets are open, primary schools are closed etc. My 4 year old is happy af right now lmao

Loads of shops are open untill midnight today, lockdown will start than...

It is what it is...
No way was we ready to exit lockdown cases were mad high 500 deaths a day etc this lunatic looked at it and said ok let's get fans back keep stuff open all the time. Meanwhile the rest of Europe are closing up.

To make it worse he has said 3 houses can join for the 5 days over the Xmas period. That would be ok if we was in lockdown lol now cases are wild and people will be getting together to make it worse. The UK will always get away with things because America exist lol

No way was we ready to exit lockdown cases were mad high 500 deaths a day etc this lunatic looked at it and said ok let's get fans back keep stuff open all the time. Meanwhile the rest of Europe are closing up.

To make it worse he has said 3 houses can join for the 5 days over the Xmas period. That would be ok if we was in lockdown lol now cases are wild and people will be getting together to make it worse. The UK will always get away with things because America exist lol
Sadly your not lying. We are a total shit show over here.

Sadly your not lying. We are a total shit show over here.
Facts,

my wife has a friend who had a marriage 2 weeks ago. Some of the WhatsApp groups we are in were circulating a message a week later saying everyone in the fam got Corona, please go get tested. People will never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back