Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry is out there inviting people to his house to watch the Arsenal game only to turn it off because he saw Xhaka with the captains armband. That says it all.

Arteta could be sacked by the week's end.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Sad news man... That guy did a lot for Liverpool, still remember the 2001 era with all them successful cup runs!
His heart was never the same but he lived a fairly long life after its issues all things considered

Still no age to go... Seemed a real nice bloke too, none of his ex players or pundits have never said anything but kind words about him...

The Xhaka and Ozil situations sum up Arsenal of today. One openly disrespected the club, flipped off the fans and ended up given the captaincy. Unacceptable by any club's standards.

The other is what they are crying out for on the pitch yet they are haly to pay him just to live a good life in London. As if they can een afford to waste that money lol.

I also saw Arteta is looking to sell Saliba lmao. That club just banter themselves.

If England keep pussyfooting, we need to call him up for Nigeria.

They should call him up, forces him to have to make a decision. He could be this generation's Jay-Jay (albeit not as great at dribbling).
I also saw Arteta is looking to sell Saliba lmao. That club just banter themselves.

This is unreal.. I thought he was a good prospect, future skipper n all that. Hasn't even played a league game yet.

Everyting arsenaL is inda gutter.

The Xhaka and Ozil situations sum up Arsenal of today. One openly disrespected the club, flipped off the fans and ended up given the captaincy. Unacceptable by any club's standards.

The other is what they are crying out for on the pitch yet they are haly to pay him just to live a good life in London. As if they can een afford to waste that money lol.

Özil is in this situation because of Özil. Three managers wanted nothing to do with him.

Özil is in this situation because of Özil. Three managers wanted nothing to do with him.
No way. Even if his attitude stinks put him with the under 23s and make him work. That argument is invalidated anyway by the fact that Arteta has picked him. He didn't even have to pick him for every game but if you're going to be relying on Willian crosses for your creativity then you get what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back