Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I hope you get to be filled with laughter the way that I am right now.

My arsena guys are sooo hurt right now, the pain on their faces...:clawd3: I think I'm evil cah I love it

So @Northside7 @Englishdude are we really in the same boat cah my team still floating on, should we call the coastal life guard for you?

I'm two-stepping to this...

I haven’t seen the results today, was gunna watch MoTD.

guessing we lost then.

You Goobers fans must be starting to get worried now. I'm not sure if any of the players know or some of you fans, but the goobers have never been relegated from the top flight.

It would be the best season ever if Spurs won the title and the goobers were relegated the same year. LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I can see that Leon to chelsea
giphy (4).gif
You want to see United suffer suffer.
A better player than Kai Havertz to.
giphy (3).gif
Not so far he ain't... Havertz has had a better peak, and been consistent (before the Chelsea move). Leon Bailey has been inconsistent, otherwise he would moved on up at least by last year's summer. Maybe that will change during this season.

Bailey is certainly more suited to the Prem than Havertz.

View attachment 418974
You want to see United suffer suffer.

View attachment 418977
Not so far he ain't... Havertz has had a better peak, and been consistent (before the Chelsea move). Leon Bailey has been inconsistent, otherwise he would moved on up at least by last year's summer. Maybe that will change during this season.

Bailey is certainly more suited to the Prem than Havertz.

Yea, I can see him being highly consistent in the EPL. Language barrier

Oh sh!t, Gerrard Houllier passed away... RIP... 2020 is brutal...

Sad news man... That guy did a lot for Liverpool, still remember the 2001 era with all them successful cup runs!
His heart was never the same but he lived a fairly long life after its issues all things considered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back