Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've always felt Arsenals board is racist even Wenger cus they never give a black man an important role outside the pitch. Take a look at this average Brazilian for instance who no one remembers but stil got a top job. Arteta a noob, shit coach with less experience and not even a club legend like Henry or Viera got the job asap smh.

I've always felt Arsenals board is racist even Wenger cus they never give a black man an important role outside the pitch. Take a look at this average Brazilian for instance who no one remembers but stil got a top job. Arteta a noob, shit coach with less experience and not even a club legend like Henry or Viera got the job asap smh.
That ain't just limited to the Arsenal board unfortunately

I keep reminding my friend of top 4 and a FA cup isnt success it's time for Wenger to go.

He's delusional if he thinks Wenger would pull that off every year. I wont even get into our great and unblemished record in the CL knockout stage.

Your friend is a Wenger In. Save your energy.

China is out of control

Just saw this, fckn shocking... Can only imagine what the Uighur people are being subjected to...

Im currently reading a book at moment about a British solder captured by the Japanese in WW2 and him and the rest of POWs were used as slave labour to build the Thai - Berma by hand etc to the torture, starvation and brutality is truly shocking to read...

The Railway Man

Grealish banned from driving for 9 months and fined £82k...

I feel like dude will never grow up... I thought the penny finally dropped for him this season but clearly not...

Maybe because he is the don at Vila and can do what he wants as they dont wanna lose him... Had he been playing for a big club or under a big manager (SAF, Jose, Wenger, Klopp, Pep etc) the manager and big named players at the would crucify him...

Just saw this, fckn shocking... Can only imagine what the Uighur people are being subjected to...

Im currently reading a book at moment about a British solder captured by the Japanese in WW2 and him and the rest of POWs were used as slave labour to build the Thai - Berma by hand etc to the torture, starvation and brutality is truly shocking to read...

The Railway Man

Yeah the Japanese set up camps in Indo n Thailand where they separated the men (building railroads) and women (interment camps) loads of those women got raped and worse. Happened to a lot of Dutch n English folk that were in Indo back then.

They did the same to the Chinese in China.

Yeah the Japanese set up camps in Indo n Thailand where they separated the men (building railroads) and women (interment camps) loads of those women got raped and worse. Happened to a lot of Dutch n English folk that were in Indo back then.

Yeah the the guy (eric) made mentions a few Dutch POWs with him... He ends up meeting one of the guys that tortured him 50 years later but Ive not got that far yet...

Machinery would have struggled to break the rock to build That-Burma railroad, the POWs had to do it literally starved to death using their hands and primitive/homemade tools... The ones that tried to escape were shot, bayoneted or beheaded...

Yeah the the guy (eric) made mentions a few Dutch POWs with him... He ends up meeting one of the guys that tortured him 50 years later but Ive not got that far yet...

Machinery would have struggled to break the rock to build That-Burma railroad, the POWs had to do it literally starved to death using their hands and primitive/homemade tools... The ones that tried to escape were shot, bayoneted or beheaded...

Yeah they have a annual memorial over here in Holland for what happened to the POW n victims of the Japanese regime in Indonesia.

It's quite interesting, many came back to The Netherlands but were treated like shit when they returned, had to go to separate - Indische - schools etc. Indonesia became a paradise lost story for them, they weren't accepted in NL and couldn't go back to Indo because the country became independent and the new government seized all their assets.

Now of course the Dutch commited war crimes, had apartheid etc when they colonised Indo but there are always innocent people caught in the middle.

The Dutch king apologised for the above for the first time as a Head of state to Indonesia last year, people here - after 70 years - were mad as hell lol.

The Japanese murdered my girl grandparents parents (her great grands) in Guam during (WW2) in 1945. Her grand mother witness the killings. They separated the men from women and kids, basically the same shit the Chinese is doing there, but murdered. Sort of ethnic cleansing.

The world have some evil mufukas.

Hopefully it will be pedro neto as he's in my fpl team although probably not, if you ask me Nuno has stagnated. Ive watched Wolves a lot and they play some of the deadest football in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back