Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a big stash of players at Man U is just spoil. Just Like the fans, some of the players is living of Man U past success during fergie days, like a fairytale.

Woodward gets bashed a lot, but he’s spending a lot on players, and not one of you’ll in here talk about that part.

Really not one? I'll take it you don't remember my criticisms of Solskjaer.

He's been financially backed more than any manager post-Ferguson. Since he's been full-time manager, he's had final say on transfer signings.

You believe in Ole but you're pointing out one his flaws; signing players who are either incompetent or aren't suited to playing how he wants to set-up.

I want Ole gone, Glazers too (although likely).

Woodward, I want him to stay, solely to manage the non-football operation. His brilliance at making deals, is what's allowed Ole to spend as much as he has whilst the Glazers bleed the club dry.

I think a big stash of players at Man U is just spoil. Just Like the fans, some of the players is living of Man U past success during fergie days, like a fairytale.

Woodward gets bashed a lot, but he’s spending a lot on players, and not one of you’ll in here talk about that part.
We all talk about it. In fact everyone talks about it because he spends a lot and spends it badly! That is the root of our problems. Poor recruitment and misuse of money. You're all quick to say Maguire is a waste at 80 mil (he is) and quick to gun Pogba as a flop (he has been) so you can't then turn around and say 'well you have been backed'.

There's a saying about throwing good money after bad. This idiot Woodward is the epitome of that. He spent 40 on a van de beek who is not a guaranteed starter. 10 on Pellistri who may not even become a 1st team player and 19 on Dialllo who will have missed half the season and again wont even be a first team player immediately if at all.

You take all that money on players who arent first team players, add 40 and you have Sancho. A proven Champs league performer. An obvious decision which he couldn't get right. Erling Haaland, scouted big reputation, Ole wanted him, Woodward couldnt get that right. It's one thing spending money, itanother spending it wisely

Reactions: GNS
We all talk about it. In fact everyone talks about it because he spends a lot and spends it badly! That is the root of our problems. Poor recruitment and misuse of money. You're all quick to say Maguire is a waste at 80 mil (he is) and quick to gun Pogba as a flop (he has been) so you can't then turn around and say 'well you have been backed'.

There's a saying about throwing good money after bad. This idiot Woodward is the epitome of that. He spent
40 on a van de beek who is not a guaranteed starter. 10 on Pellistri who may not even become a 1st team player and 19 on Dialllo who will have missed half the season and again wont even be a first team player immediately if at all.

You take all that money on players who arent first team players, add 40 and you have Sancho. A proven Champs league performer. An obvious decision which he couldn't get right. Erling Haaland, scouted big reputation, Ole wanted him, Woodward couldnt get that right. It's one thing spending money, itanother spending it wisely
tenor.gif

good point.
bruno is the best signing of the bunch

They won the group already it's a pointless fixture for them this was his opportunity to give his first team the rest he been demanding.
Like i said, He rested most of his team today. Salah and Fabinho are the only players that started over the weekend who are starting today. So what's really your beef?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back