Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole made himself look like a bitch.
I believe his first 11 originally had Pogba in it until mino said what he said and Paul didn't refute it. Bringing on paul was desperation cause his shit tactics made no sense and didnt work. So now he lost the match and his integrity

Ole made himself look like a bitch.
I believe his first 11 originally had Pogba in it until mino said what he said and Paul didn't refute it. Bringing on paul was desperation cause his shit tactics made no sense and didnt work. So now he lost the match and his integrity
But the question is will they fire him or wait until the weekend.

They still top 4 in the Premier League while being trash .....I think they keep Ole unlesss shit gets real in the EPL

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I'ma play devils advocate.

Was there an overreaction in Paris last night?

Are you offended being referred to as a black man?

• Cap
Remember language isn't just semantics. Tone and context matter too.

Hmmm...and that’s why I raised this.

If anyone knows more please advise but from what I gather the bench were berating the ref for some reason? When they were trying to determine who said what, Demba Ba was pointed out and identified by the colour of his skin...again these are questions rather than statements.

We now don’t know what the crime was but could it be argued that the race row overshadowed whatever the crime is?

I’m saying could it be possible the race card was used here to take away from whatever was said to the ref?

You guys should know I’m not pandering..I’m just asking the question.

• Wack
Guys I was just asking, if we can't ask questions who can?

You ask a legitimate question. The guy from AFTV got banished from the show for saying something about to Son. To him, it was harmless. But he got called out for it and dismissed due to his tone behind it, I guess.

This is a deep topic. It’s kinda like that Barcelona player that worn black face the other day without realizing how offensive it was, until he got called out.

You ask a legitimate question. The guy from AFTV got banished from the show for saying something about to Son. To him, it was harmless. But he got called out for it and dismissed due to his tone behind it, I guess.

This is a deep topic. It’s kinda like that Barcelona player that worn black face the other day without realizing how offensive it was, until he got called out.
Naaaa son thing was not context or so he directly knew what he was saying with the dvd comment.

Griezman situation I can see his plea of ignorance as blackface is considered more a USA UK. However It just show his lack of care for people and cultures he claims to love.

I'ma play devils advocate.

Was there an overreaction in Paris last night?

Are you offended being referred to as a black man?

If someone refers to me as the black guy in regular life that's one thing. But brudda is a coach in a champions league game. That shit unprofessional AF.

Cudda pointed or just said the coach. The bald one. Anything. Why we gotta accept different treatment?

If someone refers to me as the black guy in regular life that's one thing. But brudda is a coach in a champions league game. That shit unprofessional AF.

Cudda pointed or just said the coach. The bald one. Anything. Why we gotta accept different treatment?

Again still playing devils advocate. Those who don't understand me questioning can step aside. If we don't question, it's left to Simon Jordans of this world to do it and John Barnes to pass his unwanted comments on our behalf.

So are we all in agreement that referring to us as "a black guy" in a professional setting is unacceptable?

I have to be honest. I grew up in era where I was referred to as "coloured" in school and in professional settings and fought to be referred to as a black man for a long while.

Speaking for myself and myself alone, I find it hard to be offended at being called a black man. I'm very proud of being a black man, and for people to be able to comfortably identify me that way in public, work etc...however, things are changing quickly and I want to be able to advise my kids in the best manner moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back