Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I wanted to add that the word "negru" sounds racist. Much like what Cavani did the other day.

But it's literal translation is "black guy".

Is this another case of cultures clashing? Perhaps more international education is required for Refs/officials much like it was required with Cavani?

Again still playing devils advocate. Those who don't understand me questioning can step aside. If we don't question, it's left to Simon Jordans of this world to do it and John Barnes to pass his unwanted comments on our behalf.

So are we all in agreement that referring to us as "a black guy" in a professional setting is unacceptable?

I have to be honest. I grew up in era where I was referred to as "coloured" in school and in professional settings and fought to be referred to as a black man for a long while.

Speaking for myself and myself alone, I find it hard to be offended at being called a black man. I'm very proud of being a black man, and for people to be able to comfortably identify me that way in public, work etc...however, things are changing quickly and I want to be able to advise my kids in the best manner moving forward.

So we should accept different treatment coz it was worse yesterday?

It's not that he was called a black guy it's the setting amd lack of professionalism. He's a champions league coach why should he be reduced to his skin.

So we should accept different treatment coz it was worse yesterday?

It's not that he was called a black guy it's the setting amd lack of professionalism. He's a champions league coach why should he be reduced to his skin.

I can't seem to articulate myself with out misrepresenting my intentions. I'm gonna leave it at that. Appreciate the input tho..

Ole made himself look like a bitch.
I believe his first 11 originally had Pogba in it until mino said what he said and Paul didn't refute it. Bringing on paul was desperation cause his shit tactics made no sense and didnt work. So now he lost the match and his integrity

OG, his integrity has been lost for at least a year now.

This time last year, Matic was out of the XI and after draws and losses was mocking Ole's decision-making on social media.

Due to injuries and resting players, Matic gets a run of games (and plays well) for a few weeks and gets rewarded a multi-year contract extension.

They already know Ole is incompetent, how tf could players respect his authority after that.

We've seen Bruno undermine and disrespect him on the pitch in the last PSG.. That's 2 players directly showing him disrespect in public.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
You ask a legitimate question. The guy from AFTV got banished from the show for saying something about to Son. To him, it was harmless. But he got called out for it and dismissed due to his tone behind it, I guess.

This is a deep topic. It’s kinda like that Barcelona player that worn black face the other day without realizing how offensive it was, until he got called out.

Nah he called son a DVD meaning he sells pirate or bootleg movies because he is asian(Chinese) Don't try to sugarcoat about tone.

Nahh nigga.

Y'all failing BADLY in ALL comps!

We ain't.
0BE00705-811C-485B-8410-F07370CEEE43.jpeg

1*u3SNiCTkZfwnZQmYJhsSxg.gif

doing better than you guys in Europe though.

tenor.gif

He's going to give you a L in the Europa League
Nothing could be worse than the L he already handed us. Us getting booted out of that competition would be doing us a favour. Getting to the semis just to get knocked out was a waste of time.

Look at this clickbait. When you listen to the clip they omitted what he said at the end which completely changes the context!

Nothing could be worse than the L he already handed us. Us getting booted out of that competition would be doing us a favour. Getting to the semis just to get knocked out was a waste of time.

Look at this clickbait. When you listen to the clip they omitted what he said at the end which completely changes the context!
I just remember when he was the worse thing to happen to United

I just remember when he was the worse thing to happen to United
He wasnt great overall. Yes he did win us 2 trophies and that shouldn't be downplayed, but he didn't do much else to move us on. Not all his fault because as I've maintained all throughout the real problems at Man Utd are above the manager's head. Hence why even getting rid of Ole won't help us, but a coach of Jose's calibre I would have hoped he would have got the team to outperform themselves. I think he's getting this Spurs team to outperform because I don't think they're that great outside of Son and Kane. I expected him to be able to do the same at United and he didn't.

He wasnt great overall. Yes he did win us 2 trophies and that shouldn't be downplayed, but he didn't do much else to move us on. Not all his fault because as I've maintained all throughout the real problems at Man Utd are above the manager's head. Hence why even getting rid of Ole won't help us, but a coach of Jose's calibre I would have hoped he would have got the team to outperform themselves. I think he's getting this Spurs team to outperform because I don't think they're that great outside of Son and Kane. I expected him to be able to do the same at United and he didn't.
You looking for a lord and savior to save Man U under the leadership of Ed huh.

who coach out there in your opinion, since you man U folks consider Jose realm there one of the biggest failure, can lead you’ll to trophies under Ed?

View attachment 415899

1*u3SNiCTkZfwnZQmYJhsSxg.gif

doing better than you guys in Europe though.

tenor.gif

You arsenal guys really on some "misery loves company" type shit.

"Welcome to the europa league", "you're just like us", "both teams are shit".

5E9B17C0-48A0-48FE-BF69-358EC2BC8588.jpeg

Worry about Burnley this weekend.

One defeat from being in at the deep end... get ready for heartbreak avenue.

*Since mandem wanna drop roll deep references*

You looking for a lord and savior to save Man U under the leadership of Ed huh.

who coach out there in your opinion, since you man U folks consider Jose realm there one of the biggest failure, can lead you’ll to trophies under Ed?
Hahaha i was waiting for your response. As i said in what you quoted the problems are deeper than the coach but just as Jose has been able to improve Spurs who were struggling under Poch, I expected him to improve Utd

Hahaha i was waiting for your response. As i said in what you quoted the problems are deeper than the coach but just as Jose has been able to improve Spurs who were struggling under Poch, I expected him to improve Utd

I think a big stash of players at Man U is just spoil. Just Like the fans, some of the players is living of Man U past success during fergie days, like a fairytale.

Woodward gets bashed a lot, but he’s spending a lot on players, and not one of you’ll in here talk about that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back