Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, a whoscored 6.86 is great for a player in his position. Kante imo has been amazing this season and they have him at a 7.11 . Apart from Kimmich who is absolutely insane, doubt many more players in his position are scoring that much higher than him.
Whoscored actually likes Declan Rice, LOL. Also, according to Whoscored Ben Chilwell is the best Left Back in the world, hmm. I dont know what to think.

@Mr Nonchalant Thanks for making me go down this rabbit hole, lol

Whoscored actually likes Declan Rice, LOL. Also, according to Whoscored Ben Chilwell is the best Left Back in the world, hmm. I dont know what to think.

@Mr Nonchalant Thanks for making me go down this rabbit hole, lol
Messi, Benzema and Felix in the top 5 of players in La Liga, ok, that sounds about right.

Also, Mbappe really needs to leave France, that gap btw him and number 2 is crazy.

Btw, @Mr Nonchalant since u brought up "Whoscored" as an arbiter in our Bennacer conversation, Check out what they think about "OUR" boy Mason Mount, lol

Also, they think your boy Hamed Junior Traore is shit, lol.

Last edited:
Everton better not give Burnley points smh
@Big_Ev

giphy.gif

Btw, @Mr Nonchalant since u brought up "Whoscored" as an arbiter in our Bennacer conversation, Check out what they think about "OUR" boy Mason Mount, lol

Also, they think your boy Hamed Junior Traore is shit, lol.
Hamed hasn't play well so far this season so that is accurate. His teamate tho, "Locatelli" has been class and is arguably the best midfielder in Italy. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys snatched him up instead. We fucked up big time by letting him go, smh

Hamed hasn't play well so far this season so that is accurate. His teamate tho, "Locatelli" has been class and is arguably the best midfielder in Italy. I wouldn't be surprised if you guys snatched him up instead. We fucked up big time by letting him go, smh
I will keep an eye out for him. Doubt we go for him though, seems Lampard has his mind made up on getting Declan Rice, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back