Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man you sure you wanna be promoting the music of an alleged paedo

I just seen that in the comments on YouTube after I posted them... I didnt even hear about that incident, I dont wanna Google it either... But a recommended video saying he was hacked??? Abit mad if he tried to msg a 14yr old...

Some players like the more arcade-like feel of FIFA, which is easier to pick up and play for newcomers to the game. Matches are fast and exciting but can sometimes end as high-scoring encounters, unlike PES's more patient approach.

PES 2020 aims to reflect real-life football with its gameplay, meaning you will experience a lot more scoreless draws while playing it than you would in FIFA 20.

PES will always be revered as the plucky underdog who often outplayed its rival using intricate, pretty football. Yet even amid Ultimate Team controversy, it’s Fifa that looks better poised for next-gen. McMillan, its creator, feels this was always the natural pecking order. “Konami had a good product, but it was not Fifa. There are other search engines on the internet, but there is only one Google. Fifa endured because the core original fire never burned out.”

I just seen that in the comments on YouTube after I posted them... I didnt even hear about that incident, I dont wanna Google it either... But a recommended video saying he was hacked??? Abit mad if he tried to msg a 14yr old...
It's been all crazy to be fair. Nothing confirmed but the evidence doesnt look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back