Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@figo mi nuh really inna the soos ting but u seeing this majah hype story?

Majah on some career suicide shit dread. Beating he ex gyal, in this me2 era is a career killer. Some of these fellas need to learn how to walk away from these situations and live to see another day. Especially for a grown fella like majah.

Pride is the detractor

Majah on some career suicide shit dread. Beating he ex gyal, in this me2 era is a career killer. Some of these fellas need to learn how to walk away from these situations and live to see another day. Especially for a grown fella like majah.

Pride is the detractor
Man from what it looks like she was beating his ass and fucking all of brooklyn

Man from what it looks like she was beating his ass and fucking all of brooklyn

Bigger reason to why he should’ve write off the bitch, early. When these broads go to that disrespectful level, they should be cancelled, early. Now she have him looking like a sucker out here because he stayed & coerced her.

Booklyn & Queens broads like to feel they some gangstas.

This kid is going places only 17! Has very quick feet and is currently representing England but also eligible for Germany.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS
The position he plays does not put up “NUMBERS”. But u watch him more than I do, u are not impressed with him?
They specifically highlighted numbers that are beneficial for that position but like I said those numbers are not that great if you also take into consideration that he plays for the best team. He has done well so far this season but not world class

They specifically highlighted numbers that are beneficial for that position but like I said those numbers are not that great if you also take into consideration that he plays for the best team. He has done well so far this season but not world class
I guess I am watching the right Milan games bcos he is world class imo. I highly doubt u can find that many players in the world that are putting up that combination of numbers in his position. Very few are as balanced as he is.

I wish we would go for him instead of fucking Declan Rice, smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back