Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has told the club to make a move for Aston Villa star Jack Grealish, The Independent reports.

According to the report, Guardiola spoke about Grealish with Kevin De Bruyne, who was full of praise for the Englishman after he came up against him in the recent Belgium match with the Three Lions.

No it proves what I was saying. I didn't rate pepe YOU didn't rate pepe but guess who did goooner fans. They tried to explain away pepe being crap saying SON had a shit first season in the prem and give him time pepe will have a better first epl season than SON and long run he would be better player.

Also @toheeb27 why are you a chelsea "fan" always the first to reply when I'm talking about goooner stuff? They don't need any back up there are plenty of them hiding on here.
No one said Pepe was better they said give him time to prove himself.

I think majority of people in here agree son could walk into any team in the world

Myself and @toheeb27 have a duty to tackle lies posted on here. There a running theme on here certain fan bases = fake news

How are you feeling about playing the league leaders on Sunday?
Think it's the perfect game will assess where Chelsea is really at.

As it currently stands I think spurs have been the best team in the league but do I believe spurs have the correct mentality to win anything I'm not convinced yet

Yeah scared of spurs more than any other team.
remember when we faced then in the league cup (I think?) they had that stretch of 4 games in an absurd amount of time and they came out unscathed. If mou can keep their heads on straight they could finish top 4.

I expect Mourinho to have something ready for the 4-3-3. I am still torn on if i want Lampard to spring the 3-4-3 on Mourinho again. I am sure he will be ready for it this time. Should be a fun test for the boys.

The thing is, will Spurs have an answer for Ziyech..
Didn’t realize how skill he is until joining you guys. On the right day, he’s unstoppable.And then the bulldozer leading the front line.

On the flip side, Jose also got Ndombele styling on the oppositions. He set up Spurs 1st goal against city and not 1 pundit mention him for the critical pinpointed pass to son.

Game can go either way!! ♟

You're still looking because you're chatting absolute shit - no wonder everyone is calling you out on it. It's embarrassing enough that you only crawl from under your rock to make special guest appearances when your team actually wins something and then you're ghost like Swayze when you lose or do fuck all. Your team is actually top of the table and you're actually looking decent this season, but instead of focusing on that you're making up absolute bollocks and screenshotting fuck all. You're easily the worst poster in this thread.

Props to those calling out the lies for what they are. You're deluded or in denial for not thinking Son is a don. Pepe... At least his hair isn't as bad as Gervinho's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back