Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not true at all.

giphy.gif

I'm not scrolling thru that old thread to post all the times it was said but I will post this. Screenshot (26).png

hope I’m not late on this- what do guys think of Klopp’s comments on the sub rules and how the league/broadcast companies don’t care about the players.
I saw on Reddit also how Sky cut the end part (where he was going off) out of their broadcast.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS

hope I’m not late on this- what do guys think of Klopp’s comments on the sub rules and how the league/broadcast companies don’t care about the players.
I saw on Reddit also how Sky cut the end part (where he was going off) out of their broadcast.

Small teams didn't want 5 subs because bigger teams have more options to change a game in Europe it kind of works regarding premier League I'm not sure

I agree with Klopp. These networks don't care one iota about the players and clubs. Money will always be a forefront to a business.

What point is this proving??? That i was right? Thank u.

giphy.gif

No it proves what I was saying. I didn't rate pepe YOU didn't rate pepe but guess who did goooner fans. They tried to explain away pepe being crap saying SON had a shit first season in the prem and give him time pepe will have a better first epl season than SON and long run he would be better player.

Also @toheeb27 why are you a chelsea "fan" always the first to reply when I'm talking about goooner stuff? They don't need any back up there are plenty of them hiding on here.

No it proves what I was saying. I didn't rate pepe YOU didn't rate pepe but guess who did goooner fans. They tried to explain away pepe being crap saying SON had a shit first season in the prem and give him time pepe will have a better first epl season than SON and long run he would be better player.

Also @toheeb27 why are you a chelsea "fan" always the first to reply when I'm talking about goooner stuff? They don't need any back up there are plenty of them hiding on here.
Bro, stop doubling down on this point. The only slander Son gets around here (lead by me) is that he is a fake nice guy. No one questions his skills, especially not in contrast to fucking Pepe.

You should have tagged them then, pointdexter

View attachment 405989

If they still post in here they will see this. But goooners fans are going thru a lot with their own team's struggles, let alone having to look at who's top of the EPL table right now.

@Mr Nonchalant what's with this keyboard gangsta stuff anyway? I'm out here in Connecticut chilling, soccer fans in America aren't known for being tough guys.

If they still post in here they will see this. But goooners fans are going thru a lot with their own team's struggles, let alone having to look at who's top of the EPL table right now.

@Mr Nonchalant what's with this keyboard gangsta stuff anyway? I'm out here in Connecticut chilling, soccer fans in America aren't known for being tough guys.
So me suggesting you to tag somebody makes me a keyboard gangsta?

giphy (40).gif

I’ve become addicted to CNN since the election...

It’s like nothing else matters...I don’t even care about football.

I think I need help! I wake up at 2am to watch CNN to hear about more Trump tears.

If he could just concede I can get back to football...but until that day I’m like this...

View attachment 406062

Lmao 2.02am the fuckboy finally concedes!

I’m up! Lmao

Edit: not quite conceded but....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back