Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southgate got too many options he probably doesn't know what to do with himself

Last edited:
The privilege is strong with this average Mason Mount guy. He gets to start every game for both club & country, he must be a real mason or something lol.

@toheeb27 what's the deal here?
Dude, i like Mason Mount alot, but even i think Lampard and Southgate love him too much.

I am ok with it for now, but the minute Lampard starts giving Mount more minutes than Havertz, WE RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, i like Mason Mount alot, but even i think Lampard and Southgate love him too much.

I am ok with it for now, but the minute
Lampard starts giving Mount more minutes than Havertz, WE RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's the feeling amongst most Chelsea fans Havertz shouldn't be moved around to accompany mount... I feel for him because he hasn't done anything wrong just overexposed if that makes sense

Why does Kyle Walker always get the nod too??? Dude has no real tekkers and is pretty washed, all the choices we have full back he gets the start, ohh he plays for City...

Maguire is trash too...

Last edited:
Pickford is going the Hart route, gone from a prospect, to rated, to a hyperactive, calamity prone keeper... In a couple years he will be a bottom tier EPL club or abroad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back