Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany need a new manager rudiger is always lost
He sucked the past few games, BUT, i dont think he is to blame for today. Their fullbacks have been too aggressive going forward and he has had to leave his position to cover for them. Gosens is the one who has really sucked today.

He sucked the past few games, BUT, i dont think he is to blame for today. Their fullbacks have been too aggressive going forward and he has had to leave his position to cover for them. Gosens is the one who has really sucked today.

him attempting to header it over was such a rudiger moment

I'm hearing it's popular with EFL clubs... But then again maybe they're only focusing on the here and now and not the "Big Picture"
Heard the Big 6, Southampton, Everton and someone else will have the largest say (money split, broadcasting rights etc.), based on time spent in the league. Possibly doing away with relegation and trying to model the EPL like US pro leagues. Ion like it.

Whats up with Project Big Picture? Doesn't seem like it's popular.
Heard the Big 6, Southampton, Everton and someone else will have the largest say (money split, broadcasting rights etc.), based on time spent in the league. Possibly doing away with relegation and trying to model the EPL like US pro leagues. Ion like it.
Listen to this, they do a good job of breaking it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back