Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think Davies would have made as big impact on little Salzburg in CL like the way Haaland did?. Put Haaland on top for Bayern and he would even score more goals than Lewa.
True, Haaland is probably the better prospect but that’s hypothetical though. I am going by what actually happened in 2020.

True, Haaland is probably the better prospect but that’s hypothetical though. I am going by what actually happened in 2020.
Haaland broke record after record last season and is still on fire for both club and country. 10 goals in just 8 games in CL, 6 of those games for Salzburg in a group with lpool & Napoli. Played 14 league games for Salzburg scoring 16 times, 23 goals in 25 games for Dortmund. Scored 9 freaking goals in one match in the U20 WC.

Not even Messi, Ronaldo or Mbappe had numbers like these at the same age. We are witnessing something unique and special

Haaland broke record after record last season and is still on fire for both club and country. 10 goals in just 8 games in CL, 6 of those games for Salzburg in a group with lpool & Napoli. Played 14 league games for Salzburg scoring 16 times, 23 goals in 25 games for Dortmund. Scored 9 freaking goals in one match in the U20 WC.

Not even Messi, Ronaldo or Mbappe had numbers like these at the same age. We are witnessing something unique and special
So u think Haaland had the better 2020?

Right so De Boer actually outwitted Mancini last night and Holland played quite well, glad that he played played 532 cause that's where our strength lies...

I actually stopped hating on him a few days prior to the Italy game, some pundits in a footy show broke shit down after the Bosnia game and damn, De Boer was broken, zero confidence and a shadow of his former self - he meditates on the field and lost mad weight - the pressure got to him with all the previous Ls in mind lol so I fell sorry for that mofo.

The Italy game gave him some confidence and hopefully we can improve what LVG n Koeman left behind.

Lack of both pace and positional awareness... two worst combo a CB can have. That's Maguire in a nutshell.

I'm starting to think his signing is most reflective of United's abysmal football operation. Seeing/hearing more and more people, in various roles in football, don't rate his game at all.

If this belief is widespread, it makes United look so inept, like they're the only ones without a clue.

You non South Londoners you got some explaining to do!

It's joke ting. Been telling people even after lockdown the virus is still spreading at a rapid rate.

People in north west and west take it lightly 'cause they think lockdown over meant virus spread over or at least not serious.

From what I've been told and videos I've seen; people in Harlesen, harrow, and Ealing just didn't care..

Central Middlesex hospital (Harlesden/Stonebridge) had to change permanently, it's now for surgery only.

Both Northwick park hospital (harrow) and Ealing hospital are currently overwhelmed with infectees.

I've got friends or relatives who work in all those hospitals, even some in south as well.

It's joke ting. Been telling people even after lockdown the virus is still spreading at a rapid rate.

People in north west and west take it lightly 'cause they think lockdown over meant virus spread over or at least not serious.

From what I've been told and videos I've seen; people in Harlesen, harrow, and Ealing just didn't care..

Central Middlesex hospital (Harlesden/Stonebridge) had to change permanently, it's now for surgery only.

Both Northwick park hospital (harrow) and Ealing hospital are currently overwhelmed with infectees.

I've got friends or relatives who work in all those hospitals, even some in south as well.

Anti-mask rallies in London?

Gareth Southgate hasnt got a clue, I feel like the players dont respect him...

We need a manager like Terry Venables, a manager that could relate to both the young and old players but still held respect...

Im not sure who the best candiate for the role is, I would like an English manager but I dont know who can do it... I think Brendan Rodgers or Nuno are probably best suited to get the best out the players...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back