Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone think this is so far fetched? I think this is the most logical move out there for him.

The numbers. He earns just under a milli a week.

Now as a english club you gotta factor british tax into his wages, which the club will pay for him but that bumps that to over a milli a week.

However, revenue bought in to Barca because of Messi has exceeded a billion in the last 10 years.

The numbers. He earns just under a milli a week.

Now as a english club you gotta factor british tax into his wages, which the club will pay for him but that bumps that to over a milli a week.

However, revenue bought in to Barca because of Messi has exceeded a billion in the last 10 years.
Lol the numbers aint a problem! They just pissed in UEFA's face with FFP. If Messi wants it the move will happen.

Bunch of players got the Rona.

Pogba the latest, has now been replaced in the national team.

Chelsea got it in the camp too...smh

There will be another lockdown by Christmas

Bunch of players got the Rona.

Pogba the latest, has now been replaced in the national team.

Chelsea got it in the camp too...smh

There will be another lockdown by Christmas
Most the cases are people returning from holiday.

I don't think there would be a country lockdown unless someone really messed up and doesn't do local lockdowns earlier

Most the cases are people returning from holiday.

I don't think there would be a country lockdown unless someone really messed up and doesn't do local lockdowns earlier

Yea true. I was thinking we would react slow like before but local lockdowns is really a thing now.

But can you really see fans getting back into stadiums ever? I more talking away fans.

Yea true. I was thinking we would react slow like before but local lockdowns is really a thing now.

But can you really see fans getting back into stadiums ever? I more talking away fans.
30% capacity until a vaccine or medicine this won't be around forever it's still new everyone still learning about it

Why does everyone think this is so far fetched? I think this is the most logical move out there for him.

Yeah it is with the Pep connection... I didnt think he would ever leave Barca though, especially at 33yr/34yr to join the EPL...

I thought he may do a year or two in the MLS with Becks for commercial reasons at the end of his career, thats about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back