Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/2021 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it's probably bs. But Messi to City is all but a certainty. Pep, his best friend on the national team, Aguero, a team with ambition in the league and Europe

Messi really leaving Barcelona for Manchester though?
The lure of Pep and a serious chance to win another credible European league while still having a realistic chance of winning the CL? Why not? He's had a lifetime of the good life in Barca. 2 years in Manchester aint gonna kill him lol.

I still don't believe that he'll actually leave now even if he wants to.
A player of his calibre can't just up sticks on a whim... Got United and every other big team in Europe looking for loose change between their sofas to try and make it happen!

So arsenal not splashing out for messi?

raw
A few months back some Arsenal fans were saying they wouldn't even take him on a free transfer if he became available this summer. Why? It's simple. That money needs to be spent on the defense. And yes I would.

There's no chance of that with Raul gone.

I read into it some more and Messi argument is due to Covid season he couldn’t possibly make a decision by June 31st.

Any normal season and June 31st the seasons over.

He has his lawyers on the job which is why he sent it via fax. Shows proof of when Barca officially received it.

Honestly I think between Messi and City’s legal team, they could get him out on a free this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back