Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the definition of success then fine but it sounds like a shifting of the goalposts to make them feel better
You lot are clowning arsenal all the time when you are spending double in every way and still doing worse.

Remember when I called you lot the new Liverpool you keep proving that

You lot are clowning arsenal all the time when you are spending double in every way and still doing worse.

Remember when I called you lot the new Liverpool you keep proving that

Bruh, stop it man...

Read the posts..

I complimented Chelsea - Arsenal fan shows no ambition - I called him out...

Then here comes you caping for Arsenal fans. Lmao...get a grip

Bruh, stop it man...

Read the posts..

You know your fan group is way out of control someone has to keep you lot in reality.

You know your fan group is way out of control someone has to keep you lot in reality.

Nah

It’s systemic hatred of Utd..lmao... it’s almost racist!! (Tongue and cheek)

You man will pick apart anything a Utd fan posts. Even if we compliment your team you would side with London rival to try keep us “in check”

I personally love to see it...

Nah

It’s systemic hatred of Utd..lmao... it’s almost racist!! (Tongue and cheek)

You man will pick apart anything a Utd fan posts. Even if we compliment your team you would side with London rival to try keep us “in check”

I personally love to see it...
Lmao victim mentality famously said about a great team that plays at anfield

Btw Werner and Havertz linked to Chelsea, I have been looking at a lot of charts, graphs and stats on under 25 players to make me feel better. Werner’s name pops up a lot at the top.

One other name that pops up ALOT at the top too is fucking RASHFORD. I have not watched a lot of Man Utd games this season, so it seems I have missed him jumping up a level. Seems to have found his ideal position. Very similar to Werner.

When the season is over, I might need do an in depth watch of his last season (if my Man Utd hate allows me).

Bruh, stop it man...

Read the posts..

His troll game is on 100 i'll give him that. I like how he uses a selective timeframe as well. How about I be selective pre 2003 when Chelsea were no marks. First game I ever went to was Chelsea v Oldham in 1994. I know all about that shitbag club lol

The first step to recovery is admission
:godisgood:

Ahh lets not do that...Although @toheeb27 displays some bitch nigga tendencies like aiming post directly at me but then not responding when I respond, or reactions and agreeing with anyone that disagrees with me, even when he knows better....

One thing I respect him for is he always says it straight, he hates UTD.

You hate us and say it, its fine...when a club got a history and a trophy cabinet like Utd you gonna get hate.

Football coming back so it gonna get a lil spicy in here now...lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back