Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue_London @Nope @yung$

If Roman wants to flex one more time, Sancho or Harvetz?

I was always on the we need to get Sancho, but with the Werner signing (if that gets official), I am leaning towards Harvetz. Don’t think the squad needs another winger. But we could use an elite 10 who is flexible enough to play other positions.

Would rather do that than waste money on fucking Ben Chilwell.

Saw this, want that gaming room bruh! Shit was plush

I was liking that garden with that sick view. His yard overall was really nice and he still comes across as a top lad.

Jesse Lingard though... He can barely score in his back garden:

giphy.gif

I was liking that garden with that sick view. His yard overall was really nice and he still comes across as a top lad.

Jesse Lingard though... He can barely score in his back garden:

giphy.gif

Smh @ Lingard, he’s 27, he needs to go to PL team where he starts as he is about to hit his “prime”.

@Blue_London @Nope @yung$

If Roman wants to flex one more time, Sancho or Harvetz?

I was always on the we need to get Sancho, but with the Werner signing (if that gets official), I am leaning towards Harvetz. Don’t think the squad needs another winger. But we could use an elite 10 who is flexible enough to play other positions.

Would rather do that than waste money on fucking Ben Chilwell.
Chilwell news is annoying!

I would love Sancho but I don't know what his signing would mean for mount.

I feel like ziyech has been forgotten by most. First game of next season I would love
Tammy
Werner pulisic. Ziyech

Werner and ziyech could really benefit from giroud like how France use him to get mbappe and griezmann in the game

Didn't know this cat was bi racial
White ass kids and his moms looks she used to star in a messican novella

Lol @ he's the fastest on the field, like I aint remember kompany chasing this cat down like he owed him money

Yeah I was bit surprised when I saw that he was biracial.
I didn't get the kids until I saw his mum and grandma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back