Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly the point...smh

Arsenal & United. Who moved up and joined them after 04? Have they not been a top club in England for over a decade? Five PL, five fa cups, a CL and EL title. But we should should start worrying now in 2020. They have been a top club for over 15 years now and still are.

United has the money, the trophies, owners will to spending and bunch of other crap. But you "lot" fear Chelsea for some odd reason.

Arsenal & United. Who moved up and joined them after 04? Have they not been a top club in England for over a decade? Five PL, five fa cups, a CL and EL title. But we should should start worrying now in 2020. They have been a top club for over 15 years now and still are.

United has the money, the trophies, owners will to spending and bunch of other crap. But you "lot" fear Chelsea for some odd reason.
Lol where do you lot get this stuff from. Who fears Chelsea? The team we beat 3 times this season? The only time I've ever feared Chelsea was Mourinho's first spell. That team was almost unbeatable. Other than that period Chelsea don't hold weight like that lol

Hey bruh your heartbeat sound like sasquatch feet. I know you were hoping the season would be null and voided so you could get that automatic champs league but too bad hahaha. We coming

:readyforwar:
Lol coming man I know Chelsea fans are not the only ones with united in 5th ahead Sheffield United by 1 point and they have a game in hand

This
Lol coming man I know Chelsea fans are not the only ones with united in 5th ahead Sheffield United by 1 point and they have a game in hand

Utd have Spurs and Sheffield Utd first two games. These are the most important of the last 9 games. However I fear Utd will be rusty and if we go by the Bundesliga, the teams didn't really warm up until their third match, getting used to playing behind closed doors etc..

So I am unsure what will happen. I know Jose been planning this match for months now...it could get sticky for Utd top 4 race if if we lose the first two games.

Also, previous form goes out the window...I just hope everyone is fit enough on all teams to make the end of the season entertaining no matter what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back