The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im wondering if he will be prepared for the role. He will get a lot less playing time than he would at B’mouth.

Depending on the opponents, surely Greenwood, Martial and Rashers are ahead of him.
Do we really need another fast, right footed, half striker half winger????? And not even one whose better than what we've got????

I was hopin' the Igahlo signin' what put this crap to bed and we could sign a proper CF in summer but looks like I overestimated United.

We need 3 - 4 strikers/forwards in a squad and you have to think 2 of them maybe playing at the same time... So we do need a forward that is prepared to play the bench and not kick up a fuss if they are not playing every game...

If Josh King is prepared (like Iggy was and Greenwood is) to play that role and take his chances when they come his way then he is a good choice...

Because if we go and splash big money some big name signing then they are going to have to play daum near every game, that would mean Rashford or Martial not being happy...

We need 3 - 4 strikers/forwards in a squad and you have to think 2 of them maybe playing at the same time... So we do need a forward that is prepared to play the bench and not kick up a fuss if they are not playing every game...

If Josh King is prepared (like Iggy was and Greenwood is) to play that role and take his chances when they come his way then he is a good choice...

Because if we go and splash big money some big name signing then they are going to have to play daum near every game, that would mean Rashford or Martial not being happy...

I'm hopin' we do splash the cash on a forward and we* have Martial play the squad role**

Last edited:
I'm hopin' we do splash the cash on a forward and if have Martial play the squad.

images

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: GNS and CeLLar-DooR
Before Covid hit Martial was on track to have his best season with us. I think he already equalled his best score tally for Utd with 9 games left to go. He hasn't been bad this season.

However I agree with Cellar that I would prefer we splash on a striker. I hear people saying that Timo is not a great fit for Liverpool as long as Firmino is there. I hope the club is looking at him too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.