Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rate both players, especially Josh King... Annoying thing is I used to really rate Josh King when he was in our youth/reserve team but I just hate buying players back for alota dough when have previously let them go...

im wondering if he will be prepared for the role. He will get a lot less playing time than he would at B’mouth.

Depending on the opponents, surely Greenwood, Martial and Rashers are ahead of him.

Do we really need another fast, right footed, half striker half winger????? And not even one whose better than what we've got????

I was hopin' the Igahlo signin' what put this crap to bed and we could sign a proper CF in summer but looks like I overestimated United.

Reactions: GNS
Boris backin' Cummings and lyin' about his trips legality really does display the disdain these people have for their voters. Disgustin'

Last edited:
This man legit said it's the media fault then I needed to test my eye sight so I took my wife and 4 year old kid on a trip 30 mins both ways lmao

Dangerous driving
Putting the public in danger

Car crash. Might be one of the worst conference performances I've ever seen.

If he survives this it means Boris thinks the heat from it is better than havin' the lead himself. Crazy stuff
Lmao legit stunned people just going to accept this?

Lmao if this man still has a job by the end of the week Brits have a really poor view of themselves.

What you lot think election next year?

Lmao if this man still has a job by the end of the week Brits have a really poor view of themselves.

You kno' what yeah if a few more scandals break and Boris chokes a few more times it might be on the cards re: an election

British people already have a poor view of themselves. Brexit and voting in Boris Johnson doesn't speak well on the country. If you think the Rona is crushing the government wait until next year when Brexit kicks in properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back