Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao & Smh...

I agree if he don’t wanna be here....FREE POGBA!!!!

Except nobody can afford him, because he’s a shit player!!

Not worth the fee better teams than us want to pay or the wages his football skills demands.

Damn Covid 19!!!

I thought the board have the optiln to trigfer a one year extentsion regardless of if he wants it or not? I'm pretty sure thats the case. He won't be going for free next summer

It is true but as soon as next season starts his price goes down. This summer we can ask what he’s worth. With only one year left on his contract the buying club holds all the cards.

Edit: as an example imagine what Chelsea could have charged for Hazard if they sold him a year earlier. Probably could have got £150m upfront rising to £180m with addons.

Last edited:
Boy I'm seein that we down to take the 90m we bought him for and imo that would be amazin' for us

Bro, with Pogba it’s not just the footballing side of things. He is a cash cow for any club especially if the team is sponsored by Adidas such as us and RM and Juve.

Pogba is the 4th most influential/valuable player in the world after Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar. He has something like 38m followers on insta.

Simply getting our money back is not amazing.

Bro, with Pogba it’s not just the footballing side of things. He is a cash cow for any club especially if the team is sponsored by Adidas such as us and RM and Juve.

Pogba is the 4th most influential/valuable player in the world after Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar. He has something like 38m followers on insta.

Simply getting our money back is not amazing.

We can only ask for 90m because of his commercial value. Take that away he's not worth anywhere near 90m

Also, I'd like to see how many more fans Pogba has gained since joinin' United.

We can only ask for 90m because of his commercial value. Take that away he's not worth anywhere near 90m

Also, I'd like to see how many more fans Pogba has gained since joinin' United.

I disagree bro, but I’m not going to argue about with you tho..

I found a thread that covers a lot of what I see when I look at Pogba. I also concede that not everyone agrees. But stats and facts.... are stats and facts. Be unbiased and read the whole thread.

First up bro before I read those hand-picked stats designed to tell me what I've seen never* happened, don't tell me to be unbiased. I am unbiased. I was in favour of the Pogba buy. I bought into all of the excuses in 16/17. It was only in 2018 I turned on him and he's done fuck all since to prove me wrong.

Last edited:
First up bro before I read those hand-picked stats designed to tell me what I've seen what happened, don't tell me to be unbiased. I am unbiased. I was in favour of the Pogba buy. I bought into all of the excuses in 16/17. It was only in 2018 I turned on him and he's done fuck all since to prove me wrong.

But..but 2018/19 season was his best year of his career?

You can’t hand pick stats bro...he either performed or didn’t.

I think you blame Pogba for the Jose sacking. It’s all good. I’ve seen many Utd fans say the same thing.

I could be wrong but that is the impression I get.

Right straight away. Distance covered. They comparin' him to DMs. The average in the league is 10km a match and the stat says Pogba is under that.

Accordin' the the Prem website, Pogba ranked 145th for clearances. So what if he had more than Kante?

Thirdly we all kno' he's stats look good for 18/19. Those of us who remember the season should remember that Pogba was shit durin' Jose's final months and shit from Jan onward. Those assists came mostly durin' Ole first few weeks. The goals came from pens lord knows he shouldn't be on those again. So if you and other wanna pretend Pogba was good in 18/19, whatever.

The next stat implies that Pogba is a better dribbler than De Bruyne...

31% of Pogba's passes are forward? So what??? What does that even mean??? Where's the context? Is this as good as guys like De Bruyne?
Carrick was regularly the most regular forward passer in Europe. That's a real passin' stat.

9 goals or assists against the big 6 in 3 years doesn't seem too great to me.

Pogba inspired us to the Europa League??? Ok...
He did score in the final tho'

Pogba did win the WC, playin behind Kante and Madtuidi. He was not one of the best mids in the tournie, he had one good game. And SO to him, if you gonna have one good game in a tournie, make it the final.

Gonna skip this tweet about no player bein' more important coz it's nonsense.

This next tweet is a podcast of people suckin' Pogba's dick. No thanks.

Zidane thinks Pogba is good, ok.

A YT vid of clips?? Ok

This last tweet is gold. 'Pogba has six trophies with United'. No, he has two plus a community shield. 'Pogba was part of the squad that won the title in 2013'. No, he wasn't. He moved to Juve the summer before.

'Without Pogba, United would have one trophy in 8 years' loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool brudda actually includin' Fergie's last Prem that's embarrassin'

I think you blame Pogba for the Jose sacking. It’s all good. I’ve seen many Utd fans say the same thing.

I could be wrong but that is the impression I get.

No, I do blame him for Jose sackin'. That in itself should be a sellable offence but its separate to his mediocrity on the field.

Lmao... like I said I concede not everyone agrees.

I ain’t gonna argue wid you anymore.

My stance remains the same as it was. If he doesn’t want to be here we should sell. But I’ll be gutted if we lose him for cheap.

As I said, better teams than us want him. That alone tells me all I need to know. If it wasn’t for Covid, he’d be gone in the summer for £100m + and he would leave for a team that will win trophies.

Utd as a team has been mediocre. I personally believe he has been better than us thus far. If he stays, signs a new contract...we get Sancho and a pacy CD and we are looking like a team that can challenge.

If he goes, we can replace him, but the best teams want him so why should we settle for someone they don’t want so they can have Pogba? Rhetorical.

I'm not doing it wid you bro...Certain man enjoy us arguing to much for my liking.

Right straight away. Distance covered. They comparin' him to DMs. The average in the league is 10km a match and the stat says Pogba is under that.

Accordin' the the Prem website, Pogba ranked 145th for clearances. So what if he had more than Kante?

Thirdly we all kno' he's stats look good for 18/19. Those of us who remember the season should remember that Pogba was shit durin' Jose's final months and shit from Jan onward. Those assists came mostly durin' Ole first few weeks. The goals came from pens lord knows he shouldn't be on those again. So if you and other wanna pretend Pogba was good in 18/19, whatever.

The next stat implies that Pogba is a better dribbler than De Bruyne...

31% of Pogba's passes are forward? So what??? What does that even mean??? Where's the context? Is this as good as guys like De Bruyne?
Carrick was regularly the most regular forward passer in Europe. That's a real passin' stat.

9 goals or assists against the big 6 in 3 years doesn't seem too great to me.

Pogba inspired us to the Europa League??? Ok...
He did score in the final tho'

Pogba did win the WC, playin behind Kante and Madtuidi. He was not one of the best mids in the tournie, he had one good game. And SO to him, if you gonna have one good game in a tournie, make it the final.

Gonna skip this tweet about no player bein' more important coz it's nonsense.

This next tweet is a podcast of people suckin' Pogba's dick. No thanks.

Zidane thinks Pogba is good, ok.

A YT vid of clips?? Ok

This last tweet is gold. 'Pogba has six trophies with United'. No, he has two plus a community shield. 'Pogba was part of the squad that won the title in 2013'. No, he wasn't. He moved to Juve the summer before.

'Without Pogba, United would have one trophy in 8 years' loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool brudda actually includin' Fergie's last Prem that's embarrassin'
But he has 38 million followers on Instagram, 38 MILLION!!!!!!!!!

Lmao... like I said I concede not everyone agrees.

I ain’t gonna argue wid you anymore.

My stance remains the same as it was. If he doesn’t want to be here we should sell. But I’ll be gutted if we lose him for cheap.

As I said, better teams than us want him. That alone tells me all I need to know. If it wasn’t for Covid, he’d be gone in the summer for £100m + and he would leave for a team that will win trophies.

Utd as a team has been mediocre. I personally believe he has been better than us thus far. If he stays, signs a new contract...we get Sancho and a pacy CD and we are looking like a team that can challenge.

If he goes, we can replace him, but the best teams want him so why should we settle for someone they don’t want so they can have Pogba? Rhetorical.

I'm not doing it wid you bro...Certain man enjoy us arguing to much for my liking.

Bro if other teams actually wanted him, he'd have been sold years ago. Barca, PSG and Bayern haven't even been linked to man. Madrid and Juve talk every summer for years but only one bid was made and that was a player swap that was never gonna make it.

Madrid were willin' to pay 100m for a guy they cudda had for free the next season. That's what you do for a player you want.

The whole team hasn't been mediocre. Matic has been good since we signed him. Rash has improved every season. Lindelof been good since his first season. Bailey is a good player. Lukaku scored goals for us. De Gea was good up til last year. Smalling was good. Herrera who I don't rate was always good for us. Ibra was good.

Pogba was supposed to be better than those guys, not arguably as good sometimes.

I'm not gonna argue any more either but only because it looks like we stuck with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back