Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea niggas don’t get me started!!
Anyone watching Gangs of London??? 4 episodes in, its pretty dope... Not sure dude from Peaky Blinders is right for the part but its got some CRAZY fight and shootouts... Last episode had a nuts shootout...

Bro I watch 7 episodes the day it dropped. It’s really good.

Only the green kit is worthy, but as usual I’ll probably cop two of the three.

Yeah that green is pretty dope, they need to bring back the retro green and yellow with the draw string collar... Though they prolly wont as it was kind of a protest kit...

But yeah GOL is dope, I love a series with a kind of 'who done it/why they done' vibe... I got a few theories but I dont wanna give any spoilers!!!

Last edited:
Because in reality the true money makers were/are privately educated.
That's true but everyone in the show feels like that just feels like they are targeting an us audience
Why is it called gangs of London and they all speak like they work for the queen?

I thought this too, I think its a mix of all... Period dramas are popping atm so I guess that has some bearing but like DNB1 says, Finn and Ed put their kids into private schools ready to run the empire so the families are all moving onto old money... So far the only time Ive really heard London slang is when kids are on pedal bikes being leary or when some crew robbed the jewellers...

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Yeah GOL is the next show I'll start watching after I wrapped up Fauda - which is a great but depressing azz show lol - still need to check out the last kingdom's latest s...

It's not about faggotry is it?
He said American shows and films about the mafia show glamorous lifestyles but this is how they are really living

It's obviously subtitles.

It's based on a mafia group I think this guy went undercover and then released a book on it. They produced a film and a TV series from it.

The guy is now on 24 hour protection

• Ether
The book is called commora why is the series caleed Gomorrah kmt
Confused the hell outta me
The title of the book comes from a text by Giuseppe Diana, a parish priest in Casal di Principe who was killed by the Camorra in March 1994: "time has come to stop being a Gomorrah."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back