Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way, fck... This my era of UK Hip Hop...RIP

Same as. I think of him as part of the golden era of UK hip hop. In a way he helped build the foundations of making UK rap acceptable, because let's be honest, no one was taking rappers with English accents seriously until then. People like Ty, Roots Manuva, Rodney P, Blak Twang, etc. still don't get the credit they deserve.

RIP Ty.

Same as. I think of him as part of the golden era of UK hip hop. In a way he helped build the foundations of making UK rap acceptable, because let's be honest, no one was taking rappers with English accents seriously until then. People like Ty, Roots Manuva, Rodney P, Blak Twang, etc. still don't get the credit they deserve.

RIP Ty.

Yeah, real talk... He was part of this massive influx of UK rappers that suddenly blow up a genre (uk hip hop)... You had OGs like London Posse, Phi Life and Moorish Delta 7 with a UK accent in the 80s and 90s but they were almost standing alone but during the early 00's there was this massive movement. that feels like it was out of nowhere and suddenly this amazing new genre/scene was created and you had Ty, Roots Manuva, Blak Twang, Task Force, Skinnyman, Jehst, Klashnekoff, Foreign Beggars, Lowkey, Doc Brown the list goes on... It was an amazing and special time to be in hip hop...

Yo, I hadnt seen this 'new' Morrison tune... Another banger...

'When youre sniffing on my coke, is the only time you should have your nose in my business'

'Im undefeated like Tyson Fury but Im feeling lIke Tommy Egan'

'I got rich in trap them pretended I did it in rap, they got rich in rap then pretended that they did it trap'

'Everyones got a gun... but not everybody is bangin them... You put a gun in youre stash every since then its been missing like Madeleine...'

:fwm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back