Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been rewatching champions league games all quarantine saw that game again the other night and remembered that shit coming
My reaction:
tenor.gif

Then I was dying laughing
Poor boateng
Bro fell like a gta character
Messis skill is in those close encounters with a defender he can make turns u don't think are possible
I still don't understand how he fell over like that

Football is coming back then..

Germany is better prepared than the UK but if they pull it off the Prem will def be back.

Didnt the league catch another 4 cases of COVID-19 thought???? As much as I want football back, I just dont see this as a good idea... The virus spread like wildfire first time round... I just feel like we are gonna be back to square one again smh

different types of player I know, but he's the most predatory young rising striker I've seen since Michael Owen emerging on the scene

every time he gets in or around the box, you just get the feeling that he's going to score (different vibe I get to say Rashford)
Greenwood's the truth. Martial needs to up his game in the next year otherwise he might find his spot tooken!

We more likely to die coz we more likely to be key workers, more likely to be poor and we're localised entirely within the big cities.

Basically.
When I saw the number of key workers dying, in the hospitals majority of doctors and nurses weren't white... Even bus drivers got it bad too.

The socioeconomical factors cannot be overlooked otherwise it misrepresents some underlying truths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back