Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'Ronaldo' documentary starts on SkySports tonight... Should be an interesting watch, dude prolly training like a man possessed...

After watching the first 4 episodes of that new Chicago Bulls documentary, imo Ronny and Jordan both have that same singe minded determination that some of the GOATs have and thats to win and focus on nothing else, coming second means you might as well come last...
While at Madrid finishing second was normal for him most seasons

While at Madrid finishing second was normal for him most seasons

Still won 15 trophies there...

It's Cristiano Ronaldo vs Hamsik in UCL Last 16

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
I can't see how any league can continue.

The German Football Association has announced that 10 people tested positive for coronavirus in the first phase of testing for players and staff at the Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga clubs.

I can't see how any league can continue.

The German Football Association has announced that 10 people tested positive for coronavirus in the first phase of testing for players and staff at the Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga clubs.

If every sports league got all their players tested there would be positive results everywhere. Then test the front office workers, coaching and training staff, and the game day crew.

There will be positive results for a while. Will it be kept at a minimum? Idk.

If every sports league got all their players tested there would be positive results everywhere. Then test the front office workers, coaching and training staff, and the game day crew.

There will be positive results for a while. Will it be kept at a minimum? Idk.
I think that's the plan to do regular testing apparently this is just wave one they hope to get to the stage where everyone safe. But when happens when the league starts and one player catches it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back