Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil legend Ronaldinho 'insisted on having a nightclub clause in his Flamengo contract which allowed him to have two boozy nights out a week!'
  • Ronaldinho demanded he have a nightclub clause in his Flamengo contract
  • The Brazil legend was well known for his party lifestyle throughout his career
  • The bizarre clause allowed Ronaldinho to have two blowouts every week
The Brazilian star signed for Flamengo back in 2011 after spending three seasons with AC Milan.
According to beIN Sports, Ballon d'Or winner Ronaldinho made it clear that it would be a deal breaker if Flamengo didn't agree to his extraordinary demands.

One AC Milan fan even revealed that Ronaldinho would be spotted out on the town almost every weekend after matches.
He told Bleacher Report: 'Win, lose, play well, play badly - Ronaldinho didn't care.
'He would still find a party and enjoy himself long into the night.
'We loved him at Milan, but he hurt himself and his career, never worried who saw him.'

A former team-mate of Ronaldinho's, Patrico Rubio, previously revealed that the Brazil legend would 'hop onto his private plane after matches' to party in Cancun.

27890046-8278021-image-a-12_1588343115210.jpg

27893168-8278021-image-a-24_1588347495629.jpg

27893176-8278021-Ronaldinho_middle_-a-25_1588347541734.jpg

Last edited:
I remember first time playing ball over here I was training for a team, it was weird to me that the coaches and players kept using the word "trap" when controlling the ball lol

I was like wtf are u yankees talking about
Different places different terminology I guess
Ahh good times

Last edited:
The 'Ronaldo' documentary starts on SkySports tonight... Should be an interesting watch, dude prolly training like a man possessed...

After watching the first 4 episodes of that new Chicago Bulls documentary, imo Ronny and Jordan both have that same singe minded determination that some of the GOATs have and thats to win and focus on nothing else, coming second means you might as well come last...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back