Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was me with Messi. Used to despise that dude, lol.

I think us finally winning the Champions League cleansed me of all that.

I had that with Zlatan's 1st season at Ajax, fam was mad slow and arrogant af, was a completely different beast in his 2nd season though...

And Pierre van Hooydonk...that mofo was so damn good at free kicks he used to dive for them and score against us... Knocked us out the Uefa Cup and won the damn Cup with that fuckery.

Yall reckon all seasons are cancelled indefinitely or what btw? With all the facts being thrown on the table I can't see how competitions are continuing.....

Yall reckon all seasons are cancelled indefinitely or what btw? With all the facts being thrown on the table I can't see how competitions are continuing.....
The Premier League has developed plans for clubs to play televised games in isolated “World Cup-style” camps in the midlands and London over June and July, in order to try and finish the 2019/20 season amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The football authorities have been in discussion about ideas over the weekend, with games “behind closed doors” still seen as the likeliest solution, but the idea of isolated camps is one the clubs keep returning to. It has gained increasing traction in the last few days.

Reactions: GNS
The Premier League has developed plans for clubs to play televised games in isolated “World Cup-style” camps in the midlands and London over June and July, in order to try and finish the 2019/20 season amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The football authorities have been in discussion about ideas over the weekend, with games “behind closed doors” still seen as the likeliest solution, but the idea of isolated camps is one the clubs keep returning to. It has gained increasing traction in the last few days.

Would be obscure af but if by may/June were still in lock down such entertainment would be welcoming.

@Blue_London u know I am kind of a hater of your boy Griezmann. I just spent the last 20-30 minutes watching highlights of his season with Barcelona (bored at work).

I finally get his game, dude is a rich man’s version of Mason Mount. Or a “Mason Mount that can actually pass the ball”.

if I can stan Mason Mount all season, I need to respect Griezmann’s game.

@Infamous114 what are your thoughts on Griezmann for u guys this season? Did u think u guys were spending all that money for a rich man’s Mason Mount?

Literally the worst buy in the history of the club

giphy.gif

@Blue_London u know I am kind of a hater of your boy Griezmann. I just spent the last 20-30 minutes watching highlights of his season with Barcelona (bored at work).

I finally get his game, dude is a rich man’s version of Mason Mount. Or a “Mason Mount that can actually pass the ball”.

if I can stan Mason Mount all season, I need to respect Griezmann’s game.

@Infamous114 what are your thoughts on Griezmann for u guys this season? Did u think u guys were spending all that money for a rich man’s Mason Mount?
I'm not sure Barcelona the right place for him at atletico he was the main guy and done a job tracking back while scoring goals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back