Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beckham = Passenger

definitely not a passenger. This is what I meant by man u being balanced. Beckham's super-duper slowness was balanced out with Giggs ridiculous speed, so if Giggs didn't beat with his speed, Beckham would beat you with a pinpoint cross. I'm telling you beckham never dribbled past a defender to get a cross in, he was just always in the top right-hand corner of the pitch to get the cross in.

This was the only time I saw Beckham dribble past anyone in my life, I remember it vividly because Roberto Carlos said he was shit with no skills and he was better at freekicks, then Beckham goes and skins him in the game against Real Madrid.

Beckham and Lampard are two different midfielders tho..

Lampard literally played behind the striker and I loved Lamps as a player for what he did and still technically be called a midfielder cause he was all most a striker at times.

Beckham was pinging them passes especially from the right. If you rate Carrick as a player you have to rate Becks for Carrick’s passing eye was based on Beckham. Clearly Carrick played from a holding position.

Lmao next test van Nistelrooy or Henry...

Van the Man in Spain shits all over Henry in La Liga though

If Anelka took the beautiful game serious Henry wouldn't have been an Arsenal player.

And my bro @Northside7 ain't allowed to comment cause fam never saw Arsenal play at Highbury.

None of them can hang with prime Bergkamp regardless.

*disclaimer Dutch bias.

Didn't Micheal Owen win the ballon dor?

I ain't denying his impact I'm saying he's overrated.

He's not going in any united fans greatest 11 so how is he a elite footballer?

That free kick against Greece was great but how many freekicks did he have that match has he ever been the most prolific freekick taker in the league and world?

But yeah stepped up in the clutch last min and put us through...

definitely not a passenger. This is what I meant by man u being balanced. Beckham's super-duper slowness was balanced out with Giggs ridiculous speed, so if Giggs didn't beat with his speed, Beckham would beat you with a pinpoint cross. I'm telling you beckham never dribbled past a defender to get a cross in, he was just always in the top right-hand corner of the pitch to get the cross in.

Him and Gary Neville had a great partnership, they would overlap to beat players...

Lmao this isnt a united Vs Chelsea thing this is simply a celebrity is viewed as a ELIITE footballer.

I named 20 players I would rather have in my squad some of those players are not active footballers and would still slot into any team right now and not look out of place! While Beckham couldn't survive.

You all telling me you would take Beckham?

Elite footballer is the key word

Van the Man in Spain shits all over Henry in La Liga though

If Anelka took the beautiful game serious Henry wouldn't have been an Arsenal player.

And my bro @Northside7 ain't allowed to comment cause fam never saw Arsenal play at Highbury.

None of them can hang with prime Bergkamp regardless.

*disclaimer Dutch bias.
Lmao I'm a major van Nistelrooy fan he's clearly a top 10 premier League striker(does been Chelsea fan make this point irrelevant) Henry is clearly number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back