Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of you lot were clapping?
Don't normally join in with herd behaviour but i did here especially as i live in spitting distance of Charing Cross hospital and the cunt Tories spent the best part of last decade trying to shut it down. They could do with the moral support when they're up against it

Don't normally join in with herd behaviour but i did here especially as i live in spitting distance of Charing Cross hospital and the cunt Tories spent the best part of last decade trying to shut it down. They could do with the moral support when they're up against it
They re developed Lewisham hospital spent so much money on it a year later David Cameron tried to close it. Just imagine is the current situation all these hospitals were closed

They re developed Lewisham hospital spent so much money on it a year later David Cameron tried to close it. Just imagine is the current situation all these hospitals were closed
Yea man a lot of people in my fam alone have benefitted majorly from having the hospital stay open. If the Tories had turned it into flats like they wanted that would have cause all sorts of problems

I remember Boris said black people are monkeys with watermelon smiles.

I give no fucks if he got the Roni.

Not wishing death on anyone but...

tumblr_oz0epuc7Kf1we0p6lo1_r5_400.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back