Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray for your boy, we have 6 patients with the Rona in the hospital now. I work in the Pharmacy and i don't have direct contact with patients. But from what i have heard, that fucking virus makes its way around real fast.

Pray for your boy, we have 6 patients with the Rona in the hospital now. I work in the Pharmacy and i don't have direct contact with patients. But from what i have heard, that fucking virus makes its way around real fast.

A cough or sneeze? No. A person could simply breathe it into the air.

This is biological warfare and you're on the front lines. Mask, gloves and sanitizer.

Is Coronavirus starting to mutate? More healthy younger adults are dying.

I hate to say this but we need more government intervention on this social distancing.

Too many people playing games, thinking it's a joke. Just saw today a photo of all the food in the bins that were bought during the stockpiling period that's now out of date! SMH

Honestly the sooner we stop the death toll rate going day by day up (260 dead in last 24 hrs UK, 1,019 overall), then the sooner we can get back to normal.

April is key month to determine if progress is really happening - if the daily death rate gets down to say <100 day, then there is light coming out at the end of the tunnel

National medical director of NHS, said if we can keep deaths below 20k in the UK then it will basically be considered a success

From I saw pato I knew which goal that was gonna be
Boy shouldve been runnin the 100 for brasil

I hate to say this but we need more government intervention on this social distancing.

Too many people playing games, thinking it's a joke. Just saw today a photo of all the food in the bins that were bought during the stockpiling period that's now out of date! SMH

Honestly the sooner we stop the death toll rate going day by day up (260 dead in last 24 hrs UK, 1,019 overall), then the sooner we can get back to normal.

April is key month to determine if progress is really happening - if the daily death rate gets down to say <100 day, then there is light coming out at the end of the tunnel

National medical director of NHS, said if we can keep deaths below 20k in the UK then it will basically be considered a success

Governments need to get a proper grip of this. Singapore showed if you take it seriously, start early and get the message out to people clearly then the number of reported deaths can be kept down. South Korea have been able to manage it by widespread testing and tracking the spread of it. This UK government have been shit from the outset, plus the years of them choking the NHS of funding is now coming back to roost.

Is Coronavirus starting to mutate? More healthy younger adults are dying.

I'm not surprised to hear mention of possible mutation - that was always the fear and they always said there was more than one strain of it. This thing isn't going away any time soon.

Manchester City 'believe ARSENAL were the driving force behind Premier League plot to have their Champions League ban upheld' after rival clubs wrote to CAS to demand two-year suspension stands

0_GettyImages-1211228649ban.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back