Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not getting Sancho. FFP are around the corner waiting for us to dip into our unlimited Russian money. They got City, they can’t wait till they get us too.
Nah i gotta give it to Roman he's laundered his money efficiently. The time to bag Chelsea was when Jose was first here. I swear the club is self sufficient now.

Lol its great to see that even during these dark and uncertain times man u supporters stay consistent with their delusional views.

Man Ure fans lost their minds a long time ago. They just want attention - pay them no mind

giphy.gif

Lmao but anyway I'm on the Warzone shit if man wanna click up of an evening time.

It’s crazy but really good game.

Surprisingly, a lot of Kante slander among Chelsea fans this season, but he HAS to be in the team. The other 4 are legends (no-brainers)
I been reading that I think they're expecting a miracle Chelsea just needs to close the space between the line that's coaching last 2 games it looked like the issue was been addressed

@dasmooth1 you secretly have some love for Chelsea get involved
I'll always have love for Kante even if he was misguided in going to that shit club. The rest can kick rocks.

However as i am an objective hater (shout out to Star) i will say in a midfield three i'd go Makalele, Kante (just edging Essien by a cunt hair), Lampard and if you had a front three the wide players would be Robben and Hazard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back