Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the master con man he takes credit for everyone's work ken Livingstone introduced the bikes Boris was in charge when they actually arrived he done no work for it just took all the credit same with the Olympics

Last week I was stuck in hospital with a rasclart hernia operation so I was stuck watching this long Boris documentary and the dude be fckn more bitches then Charlie Sheen, he even got kids with side pieces and think had an abortion with another side piece... I never knew any of this, he has more lives than a cat...

Yo @Infamous114 What have u guys done to my boy Dembele???? He does not have the swagger he used to have. Dont think i have seen him try to take on any player in the first 30 mins. His dribbling is what makes him special, u cant take that from him.

Yo @Infamous114 What have u guys done to my boy Dembele???? He does not have the swagger he used to have. Dont think i have seen him try to take on any player in the first 30 mins. His dribbling is what makes him special, u cant take that from him.
Reading up on him it seems like all his skills gone on FIFA I bet his dembele is Messi

He won't last long. He'll try his foolishness with Brexit and get nowhere just like Theresa May. We'll be having another general election before anything.

True. He'll try force through a No Deal Breaxit in October, there will of a vote of no confidence and a general election in November. Which I predict will lead to another Conservative/Liberal joint leadership.

I think you lot are underestimating the level of ignorance racist in this country Boris isn't popular in London anymore but if he called an election he could dominate the rest of the country

True. He'll try force through a No Deal Breaxit in October, there will of a vote of no confidence and a general election in November. Which I predict will lead to another Conservative/Liberal joint leadership.

Agree with everything except the Conservative/Lib Dem partnership. They did it once, and maybe I'm naive but I can't see the Lib Dems being stupid enough to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back