Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just slapped up Bayern, no need to boast when winning against inferior opponents.

giphy.gif

Rash and Hudson Odoi managed to get such high wages coz neither of our clubs wanted to see these guys leave for free and grow into 150m players.

It's the clubs faults for not regularly updating contracts of players they wanna keep long term.

This wasn't ever an issue with either club before but we both seem to have become slack recently

I thought that Man City was effin up the wage structure but Man UTD are paying folks silly money.
£375k for De Gea £200k for Rashford but the £500k for Sanchez takes the cake.

You would think with all the folks they got on silly money they could at least qualify for the champions league.

I thought that Man City was effin up the wage structure but Man UTD are paying folks silly money.
£375k for De Gea £200k for Rashford but the £500k for Sanchez takes the cake.

You would think with all the folks they got on silly money they could at least qualify for the champions league.

Oh yeah yeah of course cosign yoy and everyone else, United been crazy with the wages in recent years

So Bale comes on and scores in a win against Arsenal, it was almost written in the stars for him there haha did he put in a good performance though???

People are acting like Rashford hasnt proven anything at United... I agree we are paying him too much but lets not act like he is bum like we are over paying, especially as he has been stuck on the wing or come on as a sub quite alot which can effects his goals per game ratio... Play him as CF we would get more goals from him, though he still had almost 10 assists in the EPL last season...

Since breaking through at United and helping us win trophies he has also forced his way into the England squad and gone to the World Cup etc becoming an international pretty much automatically boosts your value as a player, whether you like it or not...

People are acting like Rashford hasnt proven anything at United... I agree we are paying him too much but lets not act like he is bum like we are over paying, especially as he has been stuck on the wing or come on as a sub quite alot which can effects his goals per game ratio... Play him as CF we would get more goals from him, though he still had almost 10 assists in the EPL last season...

Since breaking through at United and helping us win trophies he has also forced his way into the England squad and gone to the World Cup etc becoming an international pretty much automatically boosts your value as a player, whether you like it or not...

I mean... he has played more games and scored more goals than Ronaldo and Kane did at the same age and is just behind Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back