Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man just looked at the weather forecast for London, go luck for Thursday.

But how is gonna go from 99°F/37°C to 77°F/25°C the next day.

I remember they were talking about climate change way back in the day... When did Captain Planet come out, what '92?

We get multiple heat waves in the summer. This hot and humid weather is the norm.

I'm looking at 24°C in London and people talking about it's hot lol.

We get multiple heat waves in the summer. This hot and humid weather is the norm.

I'm looking at 24°C in London and people talking about it's hot lol.
Exactly lol we won't survive Thursday when it's 36!!

And you have to remember Aircon isn't a thing here only offices and shopping centres have it.

Not our trains or tubes

Man just looked at the weather forecast for London, go luck for Thursday.

But how is gonna go from 99°F/37°C to 77°F/25°C the next day.

I remember they were talking about climate change way back in the day... When did Captain Planet come out, what '92?

They been preaching about climate change and looking after the environment to the kids since day. Newsround on CBBC in my day was always talking about the environment, the ozone layer, climate change and being environmentally conscious. Captain Planet was shit but the simple, straightforward message about looking after your damn planet was pure. 2019 and the worst fears that us 90s kids were warned about is becoming reality. It feels like the earth is a few degrees away from immolation.

Out here in northern California, well on Saturday when I get here, it was In the mufuking 70s during the evening and 52 degrees in the night.

Mad sorcery bidness. About to bake back in the oven the east coast on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back