The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. It seems like Everton is one of the only teams that is really out there helping the community with the EITC program.
Screenshot_20191217-190538.png

Seems like Chelsea is spending the most on community schemes, but to me Spurs is doing the most to improve the community around the stadium.

They built a supermarket a STEM school and actually want to redevelop the whole area around the stadium.
Actually they want to gentrify the area around Tottenham stadium, if I'm being honest, but how many of you wanted to chill on Tottenham high road back in the day or now?
I know I didn't and I lived down the street in Enfield.

So long as the folks that lived on Tottenham high road now, can afford or are allowed to lived there, I'm cool with any improvement to the area.

Last edited:
[bbb
View attachment 202677

Seems like Chelsea is spending the most community schemes, but to me Spurs is doing the most to improve the community around the stadium.

They built a supermarket a STEM school and actually want to redevelop the whole area around the stadium.
Actually they want to gentrify the area around Tottenham stadium, if I'm being honest, but how many of you wanted to chill on Tottenham high road back in the day or now?

So long as the folks that lived on Tottenham high road now, can afford or are allowed to lived there, I'm cool with any improvement to the area.
Roman does this much for the community and they still want to kick him out of the country, smh.....

• Haha
Reactions: Blue_London
Arteta. His only task is to solidify the defense. There are pieces in place for him to work with next season.

Wenger, Emery, and Freddie couldn't do it. It's extremely hard for me to believe he's the one to do it.

Reactions: Gunner83
View attachment 202677

Seems like Chelsea is spending the most on community schemes, but to me Spurs is doing the most to improve the community around the stadium.

Tottenham needs social investment that stadium isn't bringing that I believe. I have been reading about people in the area are fearful of the level of gentrification.

Kings road is one the richest roads in London so when Chelsea was going to redevelop Stamford bridge the locals were worried so imagine what it's like for people in Tottenham

For a second, I thought these were Arsenal fans......Wenger Out Nostalgia! LOL

_110213158_pastrike.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.