Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@arsenal fans looking like arteta is getting the job thoughts?

wont condemn him before seeing what he can do. I feel he’s being setup to fail tho. He has no managerial experience, will the players respect him? Will the board listen to him for transfers? Will his name pull in big name players?

seems the board just want a cheap manager who will be willing to work to their mould as he hasn’t got trophies aside his name to push back against requests.

id rather ancelotti came in for couple of years while he got some managerial experience then could step in.

the defence needs a shitload of work that I can’t see the board doing with an inexperienced manager.

wont condemn him before seeing what he can do. I feel he’s being setup to fail tho. He has no managerial experience, will the players respect him? Will the board listen to him for transfers? Will his name pull in big name players?

seems the board just want a cheap manager who will be willing to work to their mould as he hasn’t got trophies aside his name to push back against requests.

id rather ancelotti came in for couple of years while he got some managerial experience then could step in.

the defence needs a shitload of work that I can’t see the board doing with an inexperienced manager.
Was talking about this earlier it's a strange move when Wenger left you should of gambled on a manager. Now you are in a situation where you need an experienced winner.

Ancelotti confirmed as Everton boss...

big boy moves...

EDIT: not fully confirmed...I was misinformed...but it’s happening

Last edited:
Ancelotti confirmed as Everton boss...

big boy moves...

EDIT: not fully confirmed...I was misinformed...but it’s happening

What a time that we live in when Everton are showing more ambition than Arsenal.

Arsenal going cheap on managers... and no one is angry at the board? Actually, fuck it. Let Arteta turn up and then watch him flop not because he's terrible but because the team is a joke, the board won't support him and the club on a whole is a shambles. This has car crash all over it, but if the board refuse to go all out for someone with experience then there are worse choices out there.

Italians don’t give a fuck... they racist and we idiots for not accepting it.

Edit: using their thought process

Last edited:
Arsenal fans need to realise that if they get Arteta, the board are following what Man Utd are doing in the “cultural reboot” with Ole..

Which means it’s his job to get rid of the Ozil’s, maybe Aubameyang and Lacca...get a new defence....Basically rebuild the squad whilst bringing through kids.

I believe Ole has been told there is no pressure to get top 4 for two, three windows...it’s already been confirmed he presented a long term plan and this is what Arsenal need.

Just like Utd and the Glazers, Kroenke ain’t leaving...gotta come up with a new way to be successful again.. it’s gonna take time.

The transfer market is crazy...which means Arteta will be bringing through kids like Ole and Frank.

And I don’t believe Arsenal couldn’t afford Ancelotti. At some point a whole lot has to change at Arsenal and if they do get Arteta...it’s the beginning.

Same way UTD, and Chelsea fans need to realise..it’s an adjustment in how the big clubs in the PL are going to be run.

£40m English players are costing £80m...even Sancho isn’t worth £100m but one of our teams will be paying that...

We in the midst of change for some clubs...on the other hand there is Spurs who had Poch do the graft and now Jose will probably see the trophies... same with City and Pool....

Arsenal and Utd are actually evolving later than we should be.

*i hit the blunt before I typed up this...lol

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind if fans start boycotting some of these teams. Hit the owners in the pockets. Decades of success at united and arsenal now both teams are trash and the brass talking about patience. Why juve and bayern etc still in the mix every year in their leagues??

Pure bloodclaat fuckery

I stopped messing with football to the extent after I went anfield.

Everyone on in this chat can buy a house across the road from the stadium that shouldn't be possible. Them Liverpool fans will die for their team however nothing is going back into the community.

Wouldn't mind if fans start boycotting some of these teams. Hit the owners in the pockets. Decades of success at united and arsenal now both teams are trash and the brass talking about patience. Why juve and bayern etc still in the mix every year in their leagues??

Pure bloodclaat fuckery

You won’t get a team dominate like that ever again in the PL.

I stopped messing with football to the extent after I went anfield.

Everyone on in this chat can buy a house across the road from the stadium that shouldn't be possible. Them Liverpool fans will die for their team however nothing is going back into the community.

True. It seems like Everton is one of the only teams that is really out there helping the community with the EITC program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back