Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arteta announcement tomorrow apparently.

Özil on loan, Aubameyang saying fuck this shit, Lacazette considering his future. A new era.

As much I hate sol Campbell let's address the fact to get into management he had to go to the lowest level Vieira had to go to the MLS and has said he feels away not been considered by arsenal.

Meanwhile lampard Gerrard arteta walk into the top jobs straight away and we are told we live in a meritocracy.

Remember when Fergie said Ronaldo had to work on his heading game over summer??? I believe the dude spent the summer with weights on his ankles and working on his strength and heading and came back a monster, love that dedication from athletes...
Sounds like some King kai /master roshi shit

As much I hate sol Campbell let's address the fact to get into management he had to go to the lowest level Vieira had to go to the MLS and has said he feels away not been considered by arsenal.

Meanwhile lampard Gerrard arteta walk into the top jobs straight away and we are told we live in a meritocracy.
Imagine these aren't some any black ex players these are legends of the game! Tells us all we need to know

Enrique worked under Pep at Barca
Ten Hag was Pep's assistant at Bayern
And now Arteta is moving to the Arsenal job

The silence around pogba in the media makes me think he agreed a contract to leave at the end of last window. Usually throw all types of shit out there to get a bidding war going but There’s been nothing.

No one really wants him fam I think it's Madrid while Zidane is there or bust

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
With the pace Man U got, jorginho stringing passes to them dudes, Man U will average 3-4 goals a game easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back